Rif with no ukara

Matto2494

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello

Is it possible to still use a rif at a site if you do not have a ukara membership? Silly question I know but I can't seem to find the answer

Use yes. But to buy one it's unlikely anyone will sell to you without Ukara.

Yes you can if you have someone willing to lend one to you, more than likely renting will give you a proper RIF.

Some sites like the one I regularly play at (Skirmish Airsoft Mansfield) have a store on site and will allow you to purchase a RIF as long as you leave the RIF at the site when not in use and they do expect that you plan on becoming a member of the site so you can get your UKARA membership.

Yes you can if you have someone willing to lend one to you, more than likely renting will give you a proper RIF.

This is misleading (because while Monty's "Yes" ought to be a final answer, you've missed the possibility the OP has a RIF).

Ukara only last 12 months unless renewed and is only required and the point of purchasing (or import).

There are no requirement's for adults owning or using Realistic IFs. I believe the age restrictions are also sales related only too.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't fancy a two-tone or throwing money into airsoft without testing it first. Solution: Rent from the site until I was able to buy a RIF. Rental guns are RIFs. There is your answer to USING a RIF without a UKARA

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.