Looking for Russian helmet

Ignitor

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am looking for a cheaper replica of the Russian helmet K63 with the faceshield.

would anyone know where i could find one, thanks.

would any one know if the face masks alone are also forsale?

• Supporters

I am looking for a cheaper replica of the Russian helmet K63 with the faceshield.

would anyone know where i could find one, thanks.

would any one know if the face masks alone are also forsale?

Nobody does one cheap as far as I know http://grey-shop.ru/index.php?route=product/product&path=123_66&product_id=110

Thanks but that one is too expencive, do you know if any one is selling just the visor?

Unfortunately Cheap and Russian helmet do not go together. Replicas are 200-300,you can get them for 100 if you are luckt and real ones aren't even worth mentioning. Honestly I don't think you'd find a better priced one than the one lafta posted.

Other option- Get some fiberglass,and make one on your own and try find the mask separate. Or make a simpler mask as found on some other soviet helmets with just a steel plate and a slit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.