Very basic Hop Up tutorial for Snipers -

RandomTrashy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I agree, even for noob players these a lot of minor errors.

The last hop style is r hop and the middle is flat hop.

Both of these are on average better than the standard nub design due to more contact, which does help with heavier ammo. This have been evidenced on numerous places.

• Supporters

As someone who's sat in front of a camera and filmed things like this in one take, it's pretty hard to not make any slips.

You often don't notice at the time either because you're in a flow as if you were talking to someone and without them shooting questions at you in person, you just have to sort of imagine them and factor them in as you go. Which can cause contradictions and slip ups as you sort of talk with yourself in your head, whilst talking.

It's hard.

I don't think this is actually that bad, the mechanism is well presented and explained and the visuals make up for a lot of the slip ups. The whiteboard style is pretty good I think.

Storyboarding and a scripting could really help here.

You could do a re-shoot with the camera locked to the borders of the whiteboard, either laying flat or cutting when you obscure the camera, and do a voice track separately.

I have to say, over-laying voice tracks are much more efficient from an editing standpoint as you don't need to keep re-shooting the video sections. Once you have the visuals you can just use pencil and paper to perfect.

You can also reduce the length by at least 20%.

Edited by Sacarathe

To be honest I didn't think it was that bad, if a little misleading at times. I also thought this thread would just include a couple of harsh replies and then die, but it's nice to see some constructive criticism and advice on an internet forum :P

To be honest I didn't think it was that bad, if a little misleading at times. I also thought this thread would just include a couple of harsh replies and then die, but it's nice to see some constructive criticism and advice on an internet forum :P

People with soapboxes need more help than plebs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.