New Here, what should i mount on my rails

Matto2494

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello

How do you do.

I am about to embark on my airsoft journey.

I am about to purchase a G+G CM16 Raider with 5 addtional mags

I am trying to work out what attachements would be useful, i dont want to go out and buy things that i will never use, i guess a upgraded sight would be a starting point.

Im not sure about lasers or lights wether or not they are useful or hinderance.

Im also toying with the ide of a fore grip.

any advice would be great

Thanks

Matt

I guess the other questions would be what sort of gear is worth purchasing for personal wearing. Ie tactical vests so on.

I think I will get a red dot for the moment to make aiming slightly better any recommendations for a budget good unit?

As for slings if I get a tactical vest is it worth investing in a clip to vest unit?

Sorry for all the questions. Don't want to rock up in the traditional all gear no idea type

Have you played any games at all yet ?

If you are buying a two tone weapon to get into airsoft, its worth playing a game or two to look whats others are doing and formulate what you need. Its easy to buy kit and have to replace it because you dont like it or its wrong for your game style.

Just take it slowly. Loadouts get built up - it doesnt happen overnight.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.