Action Hobbies UK CYMA GSG MP5 SD6

Brackish

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

Being a newbie and not far from getting my defense I am chasing a gun. I have a 10 year old TM M4A1 but it needs repairs and probably a darn good lube up! So in sight of having 2 guns to play with for now I was looking at the CYMA GSG 552 MP5 SD6 at action hobbies which is local to me. I have been in and held it and it is nice and heavy but with an odd black paint job but the big bonus is that they are being sold for £110!

I have seen other places sell these for £130+ so a bargain for a first bought gun? Just wondering on your thoughts if it is worth the deal given the cheap price. I do not expect the world ffrom it but a few sensible mods could make it a lot better going by the threads I have read on here.

Cheers,

Brack.

£110 for a CYMA MP5 SD6 is a pretty good price for it. They're well known for good quality AK's and crap M4's, not completely sure about MP5's or EBB's though.

In that price bracket the other main options are G&G M4 Combat machines, ICS M4 sportlines, CYMA AK's and JG G36C's. Depends what sort of thing you're after really.

• 1 month later...

The owner John. Explained that his tech guy is off ill and he does not have enough expertise to try and sort it. Fair play to him for being sound about it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.