Noobs and Milsims

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A lot of intense firefights in that game! We did a lot of sneaky sneaky in behind enemy lines, at one point we had 4 of us hiding in ferns with the enemy walking past us at 3 metre distance with being spotted. Took quite a bit of careful movement and in the end it was the glint off a scope that got one of us spotted.

That 50 cal was just so darn heavy and prone to jam. I was on it for a bit on Sunday but the gun and the ammo (and the people) were soaked through with rain and the mechanism did not like it. The hop wasn't lifting the wet BBs so I abandoned it in the end as my rifle was shooting a lot further and consistently. Still it was fun to play with, the hair trigger on it is really good.

Kill Flash. Probably won't need it next game though !! :-)

at one point we had 4 of us hiding in ferns with the enemy walking past us at 3 metre distance with being spotted. Took quite a bit of careful movement and in the end it was the glint off a scope that got one of us spotted.

• 2 weeks later...

My latest project for me to use in milsims is an affordable equivalent to the Go-Ped Knightrider which is used by the military to get special forces or airborne troops to the front line. My version matches the Go-peds speed (19-20mph) although its range is only about half at 12 miles.

Both are foldable and can be vehicle transportable or air droppable.
The tactical Go-Ped has Lithium Ion Polymer batteries which makes it a little lighter at 30Kg total weight (Mine came with Sealed Lead Acid batteries and weighs 40Kg with the batteries onboard).

scooter%20small%20pic_zpsnf4gdels.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.