The M25 Airsoft Group

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Noticing how lively the Essex thread was, thought it might be an idea to start up a thread for all those airsofters who play around the M25.

There are a lot of sites in Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire and Hampshire.

The M25 is a double edged sword - its a commuters nightmare but its also a magic carpet for weekend airsofters, enabing players to access sites on the opposite side of London in 60-90 minutes that wouldn't be possible without it.

Where do you play ?

• Supporters

Tactical Warfare Airsoft - cheap a little basic but on my doorstep

(so got me by my bb's I guess)

have been to epsom tunnels - darkness redefined

Mall but at a show n never got to play a quick game :(

not sure if I'll make to Sandpit - maybe too serious for this noob

Its 35 quid now tho, and the facilities are non existent, 1 portaloo for 200+ people and the catering is terrible. theres a good airsoft stall/stand/shop (platoon stores) but sandpit is all about the game types and senarios. good gameplay there

Guest PT247

Dogtag Airsoft - Holmbush Farm, nr Crawley/Horsham. Large outdoor woodland setting, decent safe zone, all players welcome (as long as they ain't dicks)

Wow! Didn't realise how close both these sites are to me! May just have to pop down and have a closer look/play

The sites are obviously there all the time, but the props arent. Also the village at Eversley is normally out of play for normal non-Okto games. Our sister company run skirmishes there virtually every couple of weeks. They do walk on's but Okto is prebook only.

They are good sites at any time but just wanted to be transparent about what you get.

Mind you, there is also a price difference between a Gunman skirmish weekend and an Okto Eight milsim weekend.

• Supporters

We nearly provided CIV-POP for somebody elses charity milsim game at UCAP (the game was cancelled in the end).

Its a good site, so worth a look. They play skirmishes as well.

Was that Andy's OP: Node Hammer? It's been rescheduled for October afaik, might be worth getting back in contact.

There are lots of sites within striking distance of the M25.

AWA, Red 1, the ones in Billericay, Sandpit, Gunman Herts and they're just the ones I know.

I think there are some improvements going in at Gunman Herts in August with the building of a tower and fuel dump.

Gunman Airsoft have their Battlefield 2015 game this weekend at J20.

Welcome to another Gunman Airsoft Open Weekend with limited ammo and medic rules. This is a game for everyone and you can use any sort of mag Hi, Low cap etc. up to the Ammo Limit.We have both sets of kit for rentals too, so get involved!!!

Desert camo (BLUE FORCE) vs Green camo (RED FORCE)

If need be, we can hand out Blue and red armbands to balance the sides.

Walk on costs £30 per day (Saturday or Sunday) or just £50 for the whole weekend.Rental guns are available for an extra £25 per day or £35 for the weekend (limited gun hire available, please prebook to guarantee yours).We will be onsite from 16.00 on the Friday, so if you want to start the Social from Friday, feel free to join us, we have a large camping area and toilets on site.

ALSO - we have added a night game for £15 for those that fancy staying over or just joining us for the Evening. ONLY £10 if your already booked and payed for the day/weekend game.

Scenario for ‘Battlefield 2015’

Europe has been carved up and conventional war has broken out. Every battle weekend will be for a country or region in Europe. If either force battles its way to the homeland and capitol of the enemy, they will control Europe and win the war. Join the war effort trooper…

Saturday.

This will be a battle weekend with key CPs in play to fight over. Both sides will be trying to dominate region and complete set objectives as they go.

This is going to be muchos epicness!!

Day 2 (Sunday) will roll on from the Saturday’s game.

The forces are:

NATO BLUE FORCE – Desert

EASTERN ALLIANCE RED FORCE – GREEN

We have full catering on site.

We advise you bring plenty of water and rations to consume during game play as you will be out for up to 2 hrs – 3hrs at a time.Please try to be as prepared as possible with kit to save time in the morning. 8.30 ARRIVAL!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.