Airsoft World's Two Tone Paint Is Crap To Say The Least

kylesesh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Having bought a G&G GC16 M0D0 30th Anniversary AEG from them, I paid the extra £10 for the two tone pattern.

On receiving it in the post, I found the paint to be of shoddy quality, and with a little dab of sticky remover, the paint came straight off

I thought two tones where supposed to be tamper proof.

No I previously had a ukara, but it went out of date, and have just started to get back into airsoft... I'm just saying, I thought Airsoft World's two tone paint, would've been more durable, but it came off like butter... Just surprised at the quality of the paint/

Edited by Monty
Ukara isn't a license

• Supporters

if you want a REAL challenge get a 2-tone from Zero One

those mofo's boat that green crap on

reckon more 12yr old's will be hitting AirsoftWorld for 2-tone's now

and lets face it - the snakeskin pattern was always gonna be a little dubious

if it really 101% met the vcra guidelines - which imho it don't say IF at a split second glance

well no way like a JBBG vivid dayglo orange/black gun

i have had 2 guns from airsoft world, and they are both 2 toned. i agree the paint is put on quite thinly but i think thats half the point. i am more then happy with my paint 'wearing off' quite quickly

overall i am very happy with the service from them

• Supporters

it is a light dusting - probably done with an airbrush I reckon considering the amount of toning they do

yup they could give a couple of coats of blue but it may screw it if the 2nd or 3rd goes a bit crap

if they varnish it then that is more crap to remove to get to the blue underneath

(plus it may give it a gloss or matt - but still alter the sheen or finish of some of gun

also bear in mind not many places have the 30th left anyway

and £150 + 2-tone fee is still a good option to a Ford Raider

(nothing wrong with Raider but the 30th is deffo a worthy consideration for a metal gun for such little extra)

it is a light dusting - probably done with an airbrush I reckon considering the amount of toning they do

yup they could give a couple of coats of blue but it may screw it if the 2nd or 3rd goes a bit crap

if they varnish it then that is more crap to remove to get to the blue underneath

(plus it may give it a gloss or matt - but still alter the sheen or finish of some of gun

also bear in mind not many places have the 30th left anyway

and £150 + 2-tone fee is still a good option to a Ford Raider

(nothing wrong with Raider but the 30th is deffo a worthy consideration for a metal gun for such little extra)

I could literally scratch the paint off of the two guns I bought from zero one.

• Supporters

Not on my s/hand Raider....

The crane stick still has a number of vivid visual specs still on it, the Raider ris was a ball ache indeed but was my personal mission to get that green crap off 99.999%

Still keeping the numbers on the ris rail

Worse one ever was a JG A47 sniper

Jeez that was mega coated on that I just sanded the whole thing off of thick blue paint leaving the original fake plastic wood underneath. Sort of mahogany looking but is as smooth as a baby's ar$e now

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.