Sign in to follow this  
Tramples

Scopes

I want to get a scope for my Ashbury sniper but being airsoft I want it to look good but low magnification. Unlike airsoft I dont want to spend a lot of money. :unsure:

I've seen a few on ebay around the £20-£30 mark but they dont seem to look very long or chunky.

Suggestions?

Increase the budget a bit.

I personally have a 3x magnifier with a flip to the side QD mount and a 1x magnification M2000 RDS on a high mount. Put together, it just looks like a continuous scope (i placed them specifically so there is no gap), but if I only want 1x magnification, I can just flip the magnifier to the side.

I find it better than a scope

I have a scope for sale (go in my profile then look at threads) which I could do you a deal that's a bit lower than the asking price

Try NCS scopes?

I've had a fair few and they're pretty good for the price - they hold their zero pretty well and come in a variety of magnifications:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=275_551_556&products_id=7293

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=275_551_556&products_id=2476

So far their all a bit on the small size but i'll have another look at Zero one. Just found there's an airgun shop in Swindon so might pop down there and have a look as well.