Krytak Trident SPR

Pmale1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Just brought myself a Krytak Trident SPR and was wondering if any one could tell me what the average FPS is for .25 bbs, lost my chrono and need to know if I can use my gun at site tomorrow.

• Supporters

Nobody will be able to tell ya that answer - not even yoda

average "may" be 330-340 on 0.20's so expect "around" the 300 mark on 0.25's

but every gun will be different - even 2 guns the exact same can vary a little to a bit more

end of the day - just ask the site before you sign in can you chrono it first - which usually done on 0.20's

(I did the exact same thing coz one of mine was right on the 350 limit last week and they was fine with me chrono first & then sign in)

soz I can't offer any more advice or guarantee - but hopefully it should stay under unless it was a hot imported model

the UK retailer should of checked and brought it down if needed if it was running on higher US fps limit

only one way to really know for sure - run it through your site's chrono first on 0.20's

(don't try to scrape under chrono with heavier bb's - they can check by speed loading a few 0.20's in the mags)

Krytac when they make them target a little under 400 fps, around 385 IIRC. However most of the UK retailers crack the guns open and replace the springs and put 328 fps ones in there, so it'll be and around those levels. LWA I am certain has changed that spring.

However most of the UK retailers crack the guns open and replace the springs and put 328 fps ones in there, so it'll be and around those levels. LWA I am certain has changed that spring.

Quite possibly, though G&G do sell "country" versions and it's possible LWA ordered those variants, despite not being a listed country.

I think it's italy, ireland, japan and canada.

Still i'm happy! :)

They do have quick switch springs although in an M4 that isn't exactly quick because you still have to crack open the entire gun and remove the gearbox to get to the spring replacement. In my Tar 21 its pull a pin and open up the rear hatch and then you can directly access the rear of the gearbox. But in an M4 its not so simple.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.