Getting a JG Bar 10 gen2

elrasho

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'd go for a different barrel If I were you; 6.01 is a bit too tight; look at a PDI 6.05 (ideally) or something like a Prometheus 6.03 otherwise; they'll be better quality than the AA barrel.

6.03 is about the tightest you want to go for, bore wise.

*edit; just replied without seeing there was a page 2. Oh, the joys of using phones! >_<

I'd go for a different barrel If I were you; 6.01 is a bit too tight; look at a PDI 6.05 (ideally) or something like a Prometheus 6.03 otherwise; they'll be better quality than the AA barrel.

6.03 is about the tightest you want to go for, bore wise.

*edit; just replied without seeing there was a page 2. Oh, the joys of using phones! >_<

How's this choice for the barrel? http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.airsoft-entrepot.fr/pieces-upgrade/canons-de-precision.html&prev=search. Will it work with the maple leaf bucking and stock chamber?

Which one? That link goes to a whole load of barrels; half of which I've not heard of, brand wise.

The barrel is one of the most important components, don't skimp on the cost buy a top quality one, else you'll not get the most out of it, and likely either have to replace it down the line, or end up selling the rifle on later.

A6.01 barrel won't do anything for accuracy all you'll get is more power, a wider bore is much more accurate as the projectile actually rolls in a perfect straight line along the top of the barrel as apposed to bouncing off each side of the barrel.

It's only a difference of £3. That shop has all the bucking in stock too, I like getting all my bits from place as it saves on postage. It's going to cost me £11 to get these delivered to the UK, if I got them from separate places in the UK it would cost the same or more.

Guest PT247

Best thing with a scope is to pop in to a shop and try several out, you want a scope that has an eye relief that suits your gun. Also the scope mounts on that won't fit an airsoft gun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.