Getting a JG Bar 10 gen2

elrasho

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Managed to do some test shots this morning. Using .25g BBs and they fly out straight as an arrow! They go so far that I can't actually see the drop :) Will be getting some 0.3g and 0.32g BBs soon and will use them to test accuracy and zeroin my scope.

IMG_20151115_234657.jpg

Did some accuracy and range testing today. My target is a meta pipe about the length of a torso and I placed it at around 130 feet.

Out of 10 shots 5 would hit the target. The odd one or two were widely off target an the rest were probably due to me being a noob at sniping. I wasn't proned, I was just holding the sniper stood up and aiming down the scope.

The scope seems to be zeroed in already :) obviously the BBs don't hit at the center of the crosshairs but this is Airsoft not Battlefield 4.

Had an issue where the bolt wouldn't lock back into place. Taking it apart it's the pin that keeps slipping down, is there a fix for this?

received_10156432420260647.jpeg

Also what could be causing some shots to go widely of target? Could it be no bbs are too light at 0.3g?

• 4 weeks later...

I got a pretty shagged BAR-10 G-Spec that was slam firing. I got a bunch of stuff and it works like a charm! :D

- PDI One-Piece Hop-Up v2

- PDI W-Hold Bucking

- 6.01 AEG Barrel (303mm)

- AirsoftPro EZ Trigger

- AirsoftPro 90deg. Piston

- AirsoftPro Steel Spring Guide

- M150 Spring

- Custom Barrel Spacers

This, along with a CNC machined bolt handle and a CNC machined rear section of the receiver (left handed) have made this an absolutely amazing gun to use. Sadly, I only manage to use it once or twice a year!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.