New member from coventry

Black_hawk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi everyone im new to airsoft and thinking about going further into it so i thought i would join this forum. ,i live in coventry, can anyone recommend any airsofting sites which are close or in coventry and some info for starters thank you

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Have a Google for 'airsoft map' and that will lead you onto a map and you can see places near you.

Take a look through the general discussions forum and there is lots of information in there and use the search for anything specific you want.

Welcome. Just to let u know this forum is full of very helpfull people like DEV, ALEX MATT, ROCK CLIMBY DAVE JERSEY TAC and if i can ill help lol but im a small fry. Welcome

Welcome to the forums :)

Have a Google for 'airsoft map' and that will lead you onto a map and you can see places near you.

Take a look through the general discussions forum and there is lots of information in there and use the search for anything specific you want.

thanks for the info

Welcome. Just to let u know this forum is full of very helpfull people like DEV, ALEX MATT, ROCK CLIMBY DAVE JERSEY TAC and if i can ill help lol but im a small fry. Welcome

thank you

Archived