Upgrade parts for the Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G Spec Sniper

iBrowniee x

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wanted to know what good parts there are to improve the accuracy,range and grouping on this sniper. It needs to shoot at around 360 fps becuase that is the limit for under 18s at my local sight. I've heared about PDI parts but I also heared that they are quite expensive.

If you could give me the links aswell that would be great.(you don't have to)post-10894-0-08568600-1437773813_thumb.jpg

If you're shooting under 400 just upgrade your spring and then the barrel. Make barrel spacers and work on the air seal

do you think that this barrel is any good and also this hop up system.

BARREL:

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/parts-c8/barrels-c103/ultimate-upgrade-vsr-10-barrel-6-03-x-430mm-p319

Hop up:

http://www.evike.com/products/37771/

Guest PT247

If you're shooting under 400 just upgrade your spring and then the barrel. Make barrel spacers and work on the air seal

he wont be able to upgrade the spring without a new cylinder, piston, nozzle and spring guide as the TM cylinder is sealed. Then if changing them, he may as well go for a 90 degree piston, which means either a zero trigger or replacing the sears

Guest PT247

I run my TM g-spec at 350fps, works great and as it is so low I have no MED to worry about.

Laylax parts are cheaper than PDI, but not a lot. I have pretty much swapped all my internals out for Laylax now except the hop unit which is fine (although have changed the hop arm and shimmed it with tape).

Guest PT247

do you think that this barrel is any good and also this hop up system.

BARREL:

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/parts-c8/barrels-c103/ultimate-upgrade-vsr-10-barrel-6-03-x-430mm-p319

Hop up:

http://www.evike.com/products/37771/

you are buying a TM, you won't need a replacement hop unit. It works fine out the box and the mods you can do to it to improve it (biro mod is practically free or you can replace the arm)

you are buying a TM, you won't need a replacement hop unit. It works fine out the box and the mods you can do to it to improve it (biro mod is practically free or you can replace the arm)

I've looked at some reviews and they said that the hop up unit is quite weak and struggles to lift heavier BBs

• Supporters

he wont be able to upgrade the spring without a new cylinder, piston, nozzle and spring guide as the TM cylinder is sealed. Then if changing them, he may as well go for a 90 degree piston, which means either a zero trigger or replacing the sears

Oh yeah completely forget they changed them to sealed ones now, my ones were the older style with just a pin to drill out

• Supporters

I've looked at some reviews and they said that the hop up unit is quite weak and struggles to lift heavier BBs

It'll be fine, at most I'd swap out the hop arm, but the stock hop is more than enough for lower powers.

Guest PT247

aye, the biro mod is a free thing which fixes it, or can buy a new arm like I have

HE-Zoom1.jpg

Just wanted to know what good parts there are to improve the accuracy,range and grouping on this sniper. It needs to shoot at around 360 fps becuase that is the limit for under 18s at my local sight. I've heared about PDI parts but I also heared that they are quite expensive.

If you could give me the links aswell that would be great.(you don't have to)attachicon.gifimage.jpg

[Removed due to advertising]

Edited by Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.