Closest airsoft site to Worcester?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been thinking of getting into airsoft for a while now but i seem to be in a bit of a grey area on the skirmish map. On that airsoft map that people link often, the sites in and around worcester seem to not have a website going(so i assume they're shut). Seeing this leads me to believe that the map may not be up to date and so may not be showing sites that more recently opened. So here i am with a question.

What is the closest airsoft site to Worcester?

Closest are probably either of the two First & Only sites in Kidderminster (Asylum & Outpost) or StrikeForce CQB in Gloucester. Asylum is nowhere near as good now as it used to be, as pikeys have claimed most of the open spaces and let their horses shit all over the place. Outpost is Drakelow Tunnels, so dark and close up.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.