G&G Raider and PMAGs

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i dont know for certain, but my PTS EPMs dont feed properly in my TR15, it starts off okay but after an hour or so it degrades until it only feeds every third BB. its amazingly consistent in that it gives two dry fires and then one normal shot... very strange indeed

• Supporters

Yeah will do but you'll have to mod the Pmags. There's a thread on the forum on how to do it. My Pmags were shocking in my TR4 SMP but now they feed perfectly

• Supporters

Do PTS PMAG 75bb mid caps work with the combat machines like the Raider ?

The 75rd green label pmags are pretty awful I found, never tried in a g&g but from the fit and finish on them alone I'd avoid

I get a bit confused with PMAGs because there seem to be so many.

Im referring to the ones with a vertical window and dummy brass rounds visible. It has an 80 figure stamped on the top.

• Supporters

oh are they the green label. oooo no. i've had them before they were shocking in my G&G.

If you compare them to 120rd Pmags the over quality between the two is obvious.

My 150 rd pts epms worked a dream in my ics sa80, but not in my tr15. They were built really well but just not compatible

In the past I have tested 130 round PMags in a combat machine and a T4-18 and concluded they just don't work. However the EPMs seem to work just fine in my T4-18.

Heard Beta mags need a bit of work for some guns. I've got PMags with the window and dummy rounds, but no idea what brand. Definitely not top quality though, they don't even have that '80' marking on the top (if it did, not sure what number it would be, but that isn't the point).

Why do they have 80 on the top though? Says mag capacity is 75

Anyway, as I said, the thread above is a good reference point. They worked in a Combat Machine after.

• Supporters

Had a set of those a while back. Cheapest feeling, worst feeding mags I've ever had, binned the lot after 1 game as most of them just simply didn't feed BBs in to my guns. Not worth the money.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.