Forum Patches?

Mitchell Gee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you buy a forum patch?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

• 3 weeks later...
  • AF-UK Founding Member

Afraid not. The designs you see are the ones we will be keeping for the time being. When we run out of stock we might consider some slight edits, but the general consensus was for these designs in the first place.

Cheers.

The problem is, the influx of new members are probably only here to sell there guns and gear...

And I think that when they are sold (at this rate in a couple of decades) you should get a new design, so people could collect them...

• AF-UK Founding Member

We've had a lot of new regular posting members recently actually.. I'm not about to name and shame though as it is obviously no requirement to buy :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • AF-UK Founding Member

There is BatHat but still no more orders. Lots of votes and lots of these to shift still. Expect lots of people to be playing in the summer so need to get patched up! :P

There is BatHat but still no more orders. Lots of votes and lots of these to shift still. Expect lots of people to be playing in the summer so need to get patched up! :P

Well I know there an order tonight for 3...

• Supporters

Plus dead people cant buy patches ;)

Well all arrived safe in todays post, now attached to my 5.11 rush 72 where it looks dead cool, plus stops Alex hunting me down ;)

EDIT: Piccy

post-3087-1311417417_thumb.jpg

Text doesnt show up in pic, but looks good on bag. Its top left by the red first aid kit.

Remember Alex, you not allowed to shoot anyone wearing this patch ;)

post-3087-1311448188_thumb.jpg

Not sure if that means they cant shoot back...

• 2 months later...

i seriously want one, lets see if mummy wants to get me some new patches as well as trousers :P

i normally get a new patch every two month's so far ive got 3 blue (plus lost 2) 2 green and an orange one

100_0954.jpg

the forum patches all come with Velcro and Dev is going to collapse when he see's that order

• AF-UK Founding Member

Interesting to see some slightly 'worn-in' ones. All the ones I have just stay sat in a box out of harms way :P

What have they been through? Anyone put one in the wash? :lol:

Yes all patches come with velcro backing (plus the other bit to put on your kit if you desire), it doesn't add much to the thickness if you'd rather just sew it straight on.

With regards to 40-50, it'd be you guys that see the gain, if we shift that amount we might be looking at a forum upgrade and a new (better) look, colours wouldn't be changed too much just a freshen up. All depends on what we can pull in though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.