Forum Patches?

Mitchell Gee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you buy a forum patch?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

Side note: Nice to see a female member active on the forums for more than a week... welcome Amy

Hey im loving being one of the lads lol

Everyones so welcoming and patient and polite on here.... It helps alot!

• AF-UK Founding Member
when do you reckon they will be on sale?

2 weeks if we're lucky, maybe up to a month if we're being more realistic. Those images are only the samples and the complete batch hasn't been made yet, let alone shipped.

2 weeks if we're lucky, maybe up to a month if we're being more realistic. Those images are only the samples and the complete batch hasn't been made yet, let alone shipped.

Oh... so i cant wear it sunday then?

Hey im loving being one of the lads lol

Everyones so welcoming and patient and polite on here.... It helps alot!

good to hear you like it here, what gun are you looking at getting now?

Looking at SA80 LSW or H&K 416 style AEG (10 inch) full metal SRC GE0516TMIII

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ts/GE0516TM.jpg

It looks awesome

how much will that set you back then? and im guessing your playing woodland with a barrel of that length? on a side note if you want too see what that vulcan i recommended to you is capable of, check this out

p.s sorry guys, im floating off topic, will try my best to stay on now

Thats a nice lookin gun, how much are you getting it for? And like fate said nice to see some female members on the forum :D

Anyway back on topic, really looking foward to the patches. I might be selling the Ghost Wolves patches soon on my website, what do you guys think?

• Supporters

Lets keep on topic now,

If you want to debate Miniguns or even religion for that matter take to it the off topic threads please :)

*Edit*

Oh DAMNIT DAVE! i wanted to be the angry old admin who shifts everyone along before it turns into a flame war!

do the patches come in pink?

and all in the time i was sleeping and playing xbox this turned into a religous debate? seriously guys were all entitled to are own belief, back on topic now though, before the mods have an argument about whos the angry old admin...

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.