New CQB Site in London ?

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Damn i hope so, London is a nightmare to get parking and i dont fancy hauling guns (in cases) wearing MTP etc in an area that is predominantly multicultural (if you get what i mean) least they get the wrong idea and think that i am part of some far right group.

I hear you on that!!

I travel through London wearing camo and a big bergen often, I don't really have any problems. Occasionally people swap carriages on the tube but that is mainly when I am on my way home and I suspect I stink from all the sweat. But I have never had any issues, I have played with kids on the tube kitted out before and watched their mothers laugh as what they think is a solder messes around with their kid. Honestly people have such a low view of others, its not my reality at all.

1st sessions announced on fb 8/8/15 2 sessions available from 6pm till 8pm and 8 till 10 .. 40 players each session. So 20 vs20. 30 quid a session. This place looks amazing but 30 quid for 2 hours?

1st sessions announced on fb 8/8/15 2 sessions available from 6pm till 8pm and 8 till 10 .. 40 players each session. So 20 vs20. 30 quid a session. This place looks amazing but 30 quid for 2 hours?

Does seem a little expensive, I get that its new and they need to make some money but £30 for 2 hours is defiantly a little steep.

I don't know, bunker 51 typically ends up being about that amount of play time, even though you arrive at 6:30 and leave at 10, hopefully no bloody breaks.

Also, looks like it's being run in partnership with the owners of bunker 51 - hopefully no paintball.

It says session so by the time you gear up, listen to the safety brief and the game gets set your looking at an hour maybe and hour and a half tops of plays for 30 quid that's not much at all. Epsom is half the price with roughly 2 to 2.5 hours of gameplay and for the same price as this field you can have a day at the mall. I'll check it out as I think it looks amazing but I hope they do longer days Iin the future.

Looks amazing, charges through the nose for it. No thanks.

20 v 20 is pretty packed for a place that small with very short games and a steep price. The initial enthusiasm has left me. I might try it once but all in all it sounds like its actually worse than Bunker 51. That is quite special.

• 7 months later...

I was going to make this post long winded but I can't be bothered. I was wrong. Go!! Just make some time and go. I can't praise it enough I was buzzing for 2 days after playing this site

I was going to make this post long winded but I can't be bothered. I was wrong. Go!! Just make some time and go. I can't praise it enough I was buzzing for 2 days after playing this site

Who ran the event?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.