what does your other half think of your airsofting??

shortman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

my wife hates me spending money on anything and gets particularly irritated in me ordering stuff (like books, i probably read 1 secondhand paperback every 1 or 2 months costing about £3 and i still get "your always ordering books")

But, she doesnt mind me being out and about and being sociable. She has played paintball before and has expressed a small interest in coming to try out airsoft but wont let me shoot her in the garden so she can test just how much it hurts

Funny that i offered to do the same with gf and she declined getting shot too. I think the evil smirk that followed the "why dont i shoot you" sentance is what made her doubt it though.

• Supporters

Funny that i offered to do the same with gf and she declined getting shot too. I think the evil smirk that followed the "why dont i shoot you" sentance is what made her doubt it though.

Your lucky she said no. If she hadn't you would have spent the next six months paying for it even though she agreed.

I used to get the whole "why do you spend so much on a little part?" line quite often off my ex, but she used to mountain bike so I'd quote it straight back at her :D

She also hated that I knew most of the UPS drivers by name since we got deliveries so often haha

I used to get the whole "why do you spend so much on a little part?" line quite often off my ex, but she used to mountain bike so I'd quote it straight back at her :D

She also hated that I knew most of the UPS drivers by name since we got deliveries so often haha

yes both are very expensive i do both and my card hates me

• 5 weeks later...

my wife is ok with it she said she would rather have me running around an airsoft field than sitting on my fat backside shooting things on the computer screen and I have to admit I agree with her. Although she is sick of me asking for a GPMG like just like the old days.

She describes it as real life call of duty

And finds the welts hilarious haha it's her highlight when I come home she plays count the welt

As long as I keep the gun to shoe/bag ratio healthy all is good

• Head Moderator

My wife is supportive of my hobbies, even playing with toy guns, and quietly amused. She thinks it is a bunch of old soldiers reliving their youth or youngsters out playing fantasy games. She has noted my excitement, like a child on Christmas Eve, with different parcels arriving at the house and when I collected my RIF. However, she does not have any interest or appreciate the beauty of the HK416. Her only concern was after seeing some of my bb welts and thinking that she should have worried more when I was deployed away on operations because I take so many hits.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.