what does your other half think of your airsofting??

shortman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

That sounds like the same excuse every single guy uses when they cant get a woman.

Are you actually addressing that at me or am I reading it the wrong way? It comes across like you are, but I don't wanna kick off some argument if you're not actually talking about me. And if you were taking the other stuff personally because I repeated what other married men have said to me, don't. I wasn't saying that's what happens with you personally, I was just passing on what I've heard since I've no experience of married life. That's what my last girlfriend wanted, but it doesn't interest or appeal to me, so that's not the direction I've chosen to go with my life.

• Supporters

mellow chaps........

it will always be like that, they don't get us men

and we certainly will never understand women

dunno why our setup works so far for so long when many other couples have split up

I work nights during the week so the only time we get pissed off with each other is at weekends

during the week we got the perfect marriage

we don't see each other much so we don't argue really

it is just the weekends for some reason we piss each other off ???

• Supporters

Are you actually addressing that at me or am I reading it the wrong way? It comes across like you are, but I don't wanna kick off some argument if you're not actually talking about me. And if you were taking the other stuff personally because I repeated what other married men have said to me, don't. I wasn't saying that's what happens with you personally, I was just passing on what I've heard since I've no experience of married life. That's what my last girlfriend wanted, but it doesn't interest or appeal to me, so that's not the direction I've chosen to go with my life.

It was a joke if I offended you that wasn't the intent but seriously lighten up. Not interested in getting in a keyboard warrior argument.

• Supporters

mellow chaps........

it will always be like that, they don't get us men

and we certainly will never understand women

dunno why our setup works so far for so long when many other couples have split up

I work nights during the week so the only time we get pissed off with each other is at weekends

during the week we got the perfect marriage

we don't see each other much so we don't argue really

it is just the weekends for some reason we piss each other off ???

I get that the saying is "absence makes the heart grow fonder" which I why the wife loves me more when I am not there.

• Supporters

It was a joke if I offended you that wasn't the intent but seriously lighten up. Not interested in getting in a keyboard warrior argument.

What part of "I don't wanna kick off some argument" made you thought I was interested in that? I'm sure you're the same as me and everyone else on here, nobody needs to spend their time having slanging matches on forums, that's why I asked what your intention was rather than getting offended and then replying. I think you might want to perhaps consider bearing in mind that there is literally no way for me to somehow telepathically sense your sarcasm or comedic tone of voice on a forum post, I don't know you or anything about your character. Expecting total strangers to 'lighten up' and just automatically get your intention through text is a little unreasonable.

• Supporters

Perhaps it's worth thinking about how your own posts come across to others then.

Not trying to be a mum or referee here chaps but often me & Lozart have not quite seen exactly eye to eye

sometimes mine and/or his posts could be interpreted two ways

(and yes I will admit once or twice I could of - well have take it perhaps the wrong way at first)

All said n done I'm the first and probably my own worst critic - I'll often play the dumb a$$ fool

and get in to take a pop at myself before anybody else does....

I try not to take life too seriously, death is much more serious on the other hand

I have options to accept comments and not take them too seriously

I could reply with a bit of wit or accept them as a light hearted jest

Or I can take them seriously - we all face choices like this in life again n again

The trouble is often a light hearted joke or jest is very often at somebody's expense

edit - removed the stuff I am worrying about atm

• Supporters

Perhaps it's worth thinking about how your own posts come across to others then.

We can all be guilty of that sometimes, same as we can all be guilty of getting on our high horse. I have taken things the wrong way but will usually admit when I got it wrong and apologise to the other person. I have posted things that have been taken the wrong way as well and also apologised for that. I come on here to help others out and get help myself and have the occasional laugh and a bit of banter. If some one takes the mick or makes a joke at my expense then I laugh with them. As I said offending someone isnt my intent but if I do I am not really overly worried either. I think most people get me and I have helped more than I have offended. So if a few keyboard warriors along the way get upset tough. Anyone who has met me in person off here can probably confirm I am a generally friendly person.

• Supporters

I have/am still worrying about - not how you lot on here see me

I personally think your a great bloke with a good sense of humour that brightens my day. Lozart is a good bloke as well who I have met face to face.

As for anyone else if they have a problem its theirs.

• Supporters

Wow! sh*t got deep in here real quick. Rember guys we are all guys, its them tit owning lady folk who are the real enemy! :D

If me n mrs split up I'm just gonna get my own boob job

(see if it can fit a couple of small hpa tanks in there to use as akimbo secondary's)

Whhooiaaaaaaa - f*ck me now this thread has got ugly with b1n0gHo5t's latest pic

fmOiwPC.jpg..b

My wife doesn't mind the airsofting as such but she does roll her eyes a bit when yet another delivery turns up. As long as I take her out once in a while she's fine with me doing whatever. The impending purchase of a house that'll almost double my mortgage payments may well see UK Tactical's profits drop though....

My wife is the same qoute "not another gun" I've just brought my missus a bloody ipad air because quote "I have spent a fortune on guns" ffs

You lot are sad....

Me on the other hand, I'm f*cking miserable

Playing toy soldiers ???

I am reenacting famous strategic and tactical battles

Yeah OK I'm playing toy soldiers

Toy Soldiers is probably part of the reason I have no judgemental partners to worry about :rolleyes:

Toy Soldiers is probably part of the reason I have no judgemental partners to worry about :rolleyes:

q1Ts3VV.jpgthat ain't the reason its just you got a face only a mother could love o_0

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.