scope cameras for sniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

You could get a Mobius Action Cam and change the lens for a 25mm which gives a 6 x zoom. Check out my vids, it is what I am currently using. Or if you want proper HD image then I also have a digital camcorder which you could mount on top of your scope, it is the same set up some of the popular airsoft snipers use and has a 16 x zoom for those proper long shots. If you are interested in the camcorder you can buy it off me with iirc 6 batteries for £80 inc p&p. The Mobius cams are around £50 and the 25mm lens is around £15 new off internet.

Here is an example of the Mobius set up:

I have had a look on the internet and iam going to purchase a decent cam recorder and attach to my scope, iam also looking at buying the vsr10 g tech and i noticed that you were using one in the video is there any tips/upgrades which are important to know before buying this sniper.

Guest PT247

I have had a look on the internet and iam going to purchase a decent cam recorder and attach to my scope, iam also looking at buying the vsr10 g tech and i noticed that you were using one in the video is there any tips/upgrades which are important to know before buying this sniper.

I've gone pretty much full Laylax internals on mine. Am running it at 350fps and it is pretty accurate.... just my shooting that is poor lol :D If you are going to be running at 500fps then you def need to think about a new trigger before anything else.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.