Which Thompson to buy

Ma88en

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am relatively new to airsoft (been a few times) and I am now looking to buy my own gear. I fancy a Thompson m1a1. I have seen there are a few on the market. All seem to have mixed reviews. The Tokyo marui seems to be the best but I have seen reviews that the outer barrel comes away from the receiver quite easy. So I was wondering if any one has had this problem or know of Tokyo marui have address this issue. Or if you think another version is better. I appreciate your adivse.

Cheers

I can second this rifle. A friend of mine uses one regularly and it's quite the workhorse. Just make sure you downgrade it as his was shooting in the 400fps region when he first got it.

I can second this rifle. A friend of mine uses one regularly and it's quite the workhorse. Just make sure you downgrade it as his was shooting in the 400fps region when he first got it.

if you write in the notes TW will down grade it to 320fps for free

King Arms do the best ones. Cyma are okay.

Cheers for the replies. Have brought the king arms one. Any one know where to get the mid or low cap mags from.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.