650fps Sniper - High Custom Well MB04

RandomTrashy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

650fps Sniper -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9qMAYDGxMM

Short video and Chrono results for my newly finished Well Mb04 sniper rifle. " Please be careful when building your own gun "
I did the shooting at my parents where they have lots of garden I didn't have my camera with me so just took some shots on my phone. If requested I'll do a shooting video.
The chrono results:
Parts -
Barrel Madbull Python v2 6.3 ASP2
Trigger box - Laylax PSS2
Piston - Laylax Purple
Cylinder Head - Laylax
Cylinder - PDI Black
Bolt Handle - ASPUK Steel
Spring - Guarder 170m
Gun well MB04 - Sniper from Tiger111HK

I did the shooting at my parents where they have lots of garden I didn't have my camera with me so just took some shots on my phone.

Ouch.

Watched the vid and think needs a bit more content, no offence but there's not much to be gotten from watching it other than someone tried to 'push the limits' of a sniper, got to 650fps and what parts they used. Couple mentions of issues encountered but that's bout it. Prob why there's no comments as there's nothing really to comment on. Same reason why this thread doesn't seem to belong in the 'review' section, gun pic thread prob been best.

Was good effort, but needs more comparison, action footage and candid upskirt pics of the internals or its just an empty boast. To be a review it needs more comparison, to be a build/guide it needs more content. Think it's kinda stuck half way between the two.

Only offer this feedback as seems you're trying to branch out into YouTube reviews etc. It's a fickle world of short attention span and I wouldnt bother watching any other videos as nothing grabbed my attention

Thanks Colonel Kurtz will take that feedback on board, I have a few shooting videos of it online posted after that video. It now has a new piston head and is about 680fps, Ill get some chromo footage and get it on here. Thanks once again for the feedback.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.