Load Carrier Advice (sorry in advance!!)

djben9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been posted, ive been searching and reading but yet to come across the right info so far....still looking

i was looking at a carrier, saw something i liked the look of on amazon

similar to this but another seller (may be ebay now, been a long week!) but hesitant and wanted some advice from the regulars?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AQURE-Tactical-Military-Assault-Carrier/dp/B00UJ5EQYW/ref=sr_1_1?&s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1437140828&sr=1-1&keywords=plate+carrier

now ive read its better to spend a bit more as the quality can be better, but also some places seem to have risen the price for the sake of it so not always getting good value, but with 2 children, i have to try and balance it out tbh

Anyone recommend any suppliers to buy or brand names to look at or avoid? where they have had good service, something for 6'1, eeeer large but not fat guy, kinda want it to come down to belt line if possible as these seem to be more chest type?

Its more the size issue really, i'd like to find a shop i can physically try one on, i guess next game may be possible if i ask someone as i dont want to keep sending it back and forth!

any way sorry!!, back to searching the web in the mean time! :)

• Supporters

I'd go with the one Mike linked if you can find it in stock. They are generally well regarded amongst lots of airsofters as they are good value for money.

I'd recomend not buying the Condor chest rig as one of the MOLLE loops has torn on mine after around 3 games of use which is pretty shocking to be honest.

Really depends how much kit you want to carry, these look alright:

http://www.uktactical.com/p-7530-warrior-light-assault-rig-coyote-tan.aspx

Can't vouch for the chest rig itself but Warrior Assault Systems kit is built to last. It all depends on how much you want to carry around with you

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.