ESS V12 Vs Revision bullet ant

JonesN

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys and girls,

Wanting to purchase my first set of googles ASAP and what some advice.

Anyone used both of these? Which set was better? which set was least likely to fog and how bad?

Thanks

• Supporters

V12s are great, cheap and very readily available through eBay. Remove the foam around the edges and they don't fog much at all.

This. If you pay more than £20 for a full set with all three pairs of lenses and an unused anti fog cloth all in a carry bag then you've paid over the odds.

Fair enough. I stand very much corrected. Both seem like solid choices then.

From what I've gathered looking at shops + ebay, the regular civilian version costs crazy money (like £100+), but most of the ones on eBay are from the British army as they have union jacks which are unique to the military version.

I guess they get issued out, people don't use them and then sell them on eBay. That's what I reckon anyway :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.