Quick appraisal please? (pic heavy)

Guest RektnNekt

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest RektnNekt

Kind of feel sorry for him and hope he gets back most of the money he paid for it.

Kid on Facebook offered me £200 earlier, but is skeptical about the whole buying from someone who isn't a big online retailer. So I thought whilst he is thinking that over, why not list it?

The gun was 165, he knocked it down to 150, but postage put it back to 165 anyway, for whoever mentioned that.

If it doesn't sell or there are no sensible offers, then obviously it'll be put down in price. I just need to get money back because I need to leave the country for a funeral - I am not some dumbass that is just trying to get money back on a gun for no reason. Obviously I am not going to put that on a listing because that is just kind of depressing to see on something like that, so I will be enthusiastic about it and try give a different reason as to why I am selling it - maybe something more common for people. I don't want to sell it, but I kind of have to, amongst other things.

But there is no I am selling it for £100 - I am sure that somebody will come along sometime soon. Maybe not for £180, but not as low as just £100. In the mean time, I will attempt to get potential buyers for parts - whilst keeping this guy who may buy the gun in mind - but until then, I will keep it listed. If he does say no, then I will put the price down, but for now, I will wait unless someone matches (or near enough) his offer which is what that listing is for. I don't expect it to sell at that price.

People told me my transparent stock G36C wouldn't sell at my asking price of £100, but that sold too for more than I even asked. But hey, go on as you will.

Guest RektnNekt

Fair play. Seems there really is one born every minute :-)

I definitely wouldn't complain if someone bought it for £200. But I guess I will have to wait and see

Kid on Facebook offered me £200 earlier, but is skeptical about the whole buying from someone who isn't a big online retailer. So I thought whilst he is thinking that over, why not list it?

The gun was 165, he knocked it down to 150, but postage put it back to 165 anyway, for whoever mentioned that.

If it doesn't sell or there are no sensible offers, then obviously it'll be put down in price. I just need to get money back because I need to leave the country for a funeral - I am not some dumbass that is just trying to get money back on a gun for no reason. Obviously I am not going to put that on a listing because that is just kind of depressing to see on something like that, so I will be enthusiastic about it and try give a different reason as to why I am selling it - maybe something more common for people. I don't want to sell it, but I kind of have to, amongst other things.

But there is no I am selling it for £100 - I am sure that somebody will come along sometime soon. Maybe not for £180, but not as low as just £100. In the mean time, I will attempt to get potential buyers for parts - whilst keeping this guy who may buy the gun in mind - but until then, I will keep it listed. If he does say no, then I will put the price down, but for now, I will wait unless someone matches (or near enough) his offer which is what that listing is for. I don't expect it to sell at that price.

People told me my transparent stock G36C wouldn't sell at my asking price of £100, but that sold too for more than I even asked. But hey, go on as you will.

So the gun was listed for £165 all in, you haggled him down to £150 then paid £165 all in anyway? :huh:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?260083-G-amp-G-CM16-custom&p=1391760#post1391760

Guest RektnNekt

So the gun was listed for £165 all in, you haggled him down to £150 then paid £165 all in anyway? :huh:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?260083-G-amp-G-CM16-custom&p=1391760#post1391760

You're trying to make me look like a dumbass here or something.

The GUN'S price was 165 - which would have then be subjected to an extra £15 on the postage. I asked if he could knock 15 off of the GUN'S price, meaning it'd all total to 165, instead of 180.

I did wonder if that price included postage, but it didn't.

You're trying to make me look like a dumbass here or something.

The GUN'S price was 165 - which would have then be subjected to an extra £15 on the postage. I asked if he could knock 15 off of the GUN'S price, meaning it'd all total to 165, instead of 180.

It seems your doing a good job of that yourself. The original listing where you bought it says £165 ALL IN, all in includes the shipping price :lol:

Guest RektnNekt

It seems your doing a good job of that yourself. The original listing where you bought it says £165 ALL IN, all in includes the shipping price :lol:

Oh yeah? Well he wasn't too sure about shipping until he actually went to post it, so I doubt it mate. He then paid extra for more insurance over the standard insurance that you'd get. Not too sure what your problem is with me, but carry on.

Guest RektnNekt

No problem with you, I just hate bullshitters and people who overcharge for second/third hand goods

Not as if I've put this thing through hell and back within the few days I've had it. Believe me, if I didn't have to sell it, I wouldn't. As for the over charging, I did put ONO and I'd be happy to knock the price down if need be. If you read what I said before, I said the price was at that in order to see if anyone would match the kid's offer to me earlier - I didn't even ask for the price he offered. If he eventually doesn't want it, then sure I will knock the price down. But there is no point me putting a lower price whilst this guy may make me an offer. Right now, I need all the money I can get from it.

At which point have I said something to become a "bullshitter"? I've stated the reason on here as to why I am really selling it - I'd be an idiot to sell everything at £100. I have made a listing in case someone wants to match an offer, so what?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.