Hard to get in the UK, What might I find in the U.S.?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm currently on a slow boat to the U.S and it struck me that I might try to make the most of my short time there by looking for some airsoft accessories that we might not easily be able to get in the U.K.

I have a budget of 50 dollars or so and I was thinking about maybe a leather holster or something like that but just wanted ask for part brainstorm and part fun...

What airsoft kit would you buy if the shoe was on your foot?

Cheers

Tbh, too many things to name I think, being the gear whore that I am.

Like Crye Precision / Arc'Teryx / FirstSpear / LBT kit etc

With £50 I'd probably try to get some real steel AR parts like a B5 Systems keymod handguard or some of the newer Magpul stuff which isn't available over here and US retailers won't ship over.

Just make for the nearest gun store/range and have a look around.

Last time I was in Vegas, the ranges I went to all sold a ton of kit. You might see something there you hadn't even thought of. I didn't buy any weapon accessories, but I came away with some Blackhawk hydration kit that costs a fortune over here and was very cheap in the gun store!

• Supporters

Just make sure you have a damned good explanation for the customs guys if you try and bring RS gun parts into the UK...

Try and find a proper surplus store and just fill your eyes with wonder and then empty your wallet with disbelief as you buy everything you can :) I went to a few surplus stores in the states and they weren't very good but I hope you find a better one than I!

• Supporters

Just make sure you have a damned good explanation for the customs guys if you try and bring RS gun parts into the UK...

>Ever telling them you have something to declare.

>Ever.

Gun bits that aren't integral to the workings of a firearm are completely legal to import.

Basically, don't bring home:

Actual gun barrels

Receivers for guns

Bolt carriers or firing pins

within your $50 budget you will not be able to afford:

Actual gun barrels

Receivers for guns

Bolt carriers.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.