electric blowback full metal pistol?

sickswan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey first post I used to do airsoft years ago with a few years ago but now I'm just looking for something to mess around with In the garden I'm looking for a full metal electric blowback pistol replica.. unless of course they now do pcp blow back pistols? Would be very interested in that by pcp I mean like fill from dive tank or stirrup pump not the gas canisters of green gas cheers guys look forward to hearing your replies also a decent powered one would be nice cheers

Ok so done a little searching online and I figure I now fancy a gas blow back full metal pistol with hop up and preferably the most accurate out there..???

only thing i could think, is buy a cyma glock and put a metal slide on it? i dont know if that would even work though

Price isnt an issue just want something half decent for knocking down tin cans and flip targets in the garden and something that is full power (BTW what is full power for gbb pistols) I know aeg's used to be 328fps at phoenix airsoft were we used to go.. if I decide to get back I to it something that would serve as a good shits hit the fan side arm

Yeah that gun isn't a bad gun at all. I use it at skirmishes only reason it's cheap is I got it from Poland. Runs about 280 fps on 0.20 bbs.

I've got a kjw g23, I use it at skirmish sites & cqb, the mags are about £16 from taiwangun so I bought another at the same time

Shoots about 280 on .25 & maybe get about 15-20 metres ?? but I haven't confirmed this on a range

Nah I want a gbb airsoft gun had all sorts of pellet pistols and rifles from co2 to pcp to ssp. I'm planning on skirmishing it too from time to time.. any way after alot of thought an research I've bought a marui m9a1 when to fore support in peterborough an had a look at a few.. the desert eagle is a beast haha bit big for skirmishing the usp's look good and the 1911's are nice but the m9 flicked every switch for me.. good looking practical and I must say I looked at a few different manufacturers and marui stood out for build quality and looks for me

WE's GBB glock series; personal experience with the 18c, ive had a hell of a lot of fun on the full auto, even if inaccurate as fuck ;D last i checked prices are ~£100 and an extended magazine will only set you back £40 for 50 rounds, so single shot will be a breeze.

the umarex Usp45 is a very nice looking and feeling pistol, my only qualm about it is the plastic (Sorry, POLYMER!) slide. other than that, very gas efficient and covert looking pistol. would buy another one, but the mags arent cheap.

Finally, my baby, the "WE" Px4 storm. again, a covert bond-esque kinda pistol, but packs a really fun and loud kick. not only that, but should it bust, its TM compatible and mags are decently priced...though im fixing mine due to gas leaks.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.