Kdr.. Does it matter to you?

RILiON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I only track them if I'm on a roll (which is rare). Highest I reached was 9 at The Gaol (six of which were knife kills, the other three shotgun kills). I somehow on my own managed to flank a good portion of the other team who must have mistook me for being on their side.

But usually I don't keep it in mind - too busy having fun shooting and being shot back.

• Supporters

I'm a pratt who sucks at airsoft

therefore I am often one that will throw myself up or attract their attention whilst my team assault

(well that is my pathetic excuse)

Kill - Death bollox ???

Only Kill I worry about is if my team decide I must be on the enemy side

Only Death I worry about is if my gun will last the day

As long as I don't mess up and cost my team the game - so what

if peeps take the general skirmish sites too seriously

then they should put down the toy gun and get out more

If people are really worried about K-D running around with toy guns.....

There is no MOAB in airsoft - well unless PT247 is on your team

Been playing a year now, and this is the first time ever heard the term kd in airsoft context.

Thats proper cod

I'd never heard It mentioned in airsoft either till last week then I read it yesterday on the forum someone mentioned the kd they achieved with a new loadout. I wasn't sure if I was missing something. Glad I'm not.

• Supporters

I only track them if I'm on a roll (which is rare). Highest I reached was 9 at The Gaol (six of which were knife kills, the other three shotgun kills). I somehow on my own managed to flank a good portion of the other team who must have mistook me for being on their side.

But usually I don't keep it in mind - too busy having fun shooting and being shot back.

To be honest I do try to keep track when on a roll as well but its difficult when its quite often in the dark and happens pretty fast, so its usually a bit of a guesstimate. 9 is ok wont say what mine is as I dont want to be cruel 😎

A lot of hostility to the term "kills"

Unless you're 14. Or sound like you are.

youtu.be/BZKvVgLZQks?t=2m29s - No offence to the guy in this vid, but sadly it stuck in my head

Here have some bleach: youtube.com/watch?v=3b7BpxZhk-0

I'm not saying there is anything wrong it with, just doesnt feel right either.

Well considering we are playing soldiers with toy guns and yell dead man walking once were out so we don't get shot up once were out. would suggest hitting a player is a "kill". Or it could be a hit. Got. Down. What ever you call it I just wanted to know how many people count it and compare it to deaths. The term used wasn't the point. I don't think age determines it either.

Well considering we are playing soldiers with toy guns and yell dead man walking once were out so we don't get shot up once were out. would suggest hitting a player is a "kill". Or it could be a hit. Got. Down. What ever you call it I just wanted to know how many people count it and compare it to deaths. The term used wasn't the point. I don't think age determines it either.

OP there is nothing wrong with your choice of terms, thread derailed a little, but nothing wrong with the choice of words.

As for age, I was just getting at how it sounds, not what it might mean.

• Supporters

Yeah I don't think it really matters what time people use and it is funny considering we are for the most part simulating what soldiers do, regardless of how accurate or realistic it is.

Maybe we should say "hit player and said player acknowledged the fact that they were hit" as hitting someone doesn't necessarily mean they won't cheat or not notice they were hit and continue playing.

OP there is nothing wrong with your choice of terms, thread derailed a little, but nothing wrong with the choice of words.

As for age, I was just getting at how it sounds, not what it might mean.

No problem, can seem out of context when's it's written and not heard. I'm just glad it got quite a fair amount of responses lol

Yeah I don't think it really matters what time people use and it is funny considering we are for the most part simulating what soldiers do, regardless of how accurate or realistic it is.

Maybe we should say "hit player and said player acknowledged the fact that they were hit" as hitting someone doesn't necessarily mean they won't cheat or not notice they were hit and continue playing.

Sounds like boxing when you just read that line :P lol

Im just as new to it as shorty, so generally just mega excited to be running around in firefights haha

The only deaths that bother me are friendly fire, if I'm running in the same direction as you I'm on your team d*ckhead.

Ffs, the amount of times I've been killed by friendly fire which is why me & team mates try to steer clear & do our own thing

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.