PT247 (Hippo247) - YouTube Channel

Guest PT247
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This video is the first half of a game spanning 3 fields at Dogtag Airsoft, is a fun little game although the final field is hard to clear:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Max2000 said:

OOOOO!!! COOL NEW INTRO!!!!

it is a bit sh*t lol, but I kinda like it being a little bit sh*t lol, kinda reflects my gameplay :D

• Supporters

Like the intro. Maybe make your emblem a bit larger when the "shots" are coming at you? Also, if you want I could touch up your emblem - you can see a bit of red around the edges that I assume isn't supposed to be there. It'll give me something to do when I'm bored ;)

Guest PT247

Thanks for the feedback SS I'll probs clean it up myself, I used the wrong image when I put it in the video, it is a .png file with transparency, should have used the .jpg version as it is tidier :-)

Guest PT247

I did make a full length video (15min) but stupidly deleted it by mistake and brain was frazzled after that so just a quick snippet killcam footage for my next video:

Guest PT247

I don't think my mate Brian would thank you for that comment! :D I am far fatter and far less cool. Brian is one of the nicest airsofters you could ever meet (not saying I'm not a nice bloke, just he is a good advert for how airsofters should act from whichever end of the barrel he is). He even gave me a high-5 after my second life on this vid! :-)

On 3/6/2017 at 6:37 PM, PT247 said:

I don't think my mate Brian would thank you for that comment! :D I am far fatter and far less cool. Brian is one of the nicest airsofters you could ever meet (not saying I'm not a nice bloke, just he is a good advert for how airsofters should act from whichever end of the barrel he is). He even gave me a high-5 after my second life on this vid! :-)

Haha. It was just I was looking and got confused, I sorry Brian, no flame no flame xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PT247

So with the feedback about my intro graphics I've had from you lot, I was wondering if any of you would be able to help with the design of a sticker for my other YouTube channel? It uses the same parachuting hippo but currently has too many colours and I also need my branding added "Hippo-Drones".

Are any of you able to help? :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice vid! It would be great if you made a shooting test video of your rifle! Something like a long range shooting in the open field so that it is possible to clearly see how far the bb flies. I am very interested to see what the bb flight path is with using PDI 6.05, AA hop chamber and ML bucking and nub (You had this set up before, but you might of changed it) Thanks

Guest PT247

Thanks for watching. Unfortunately I don't have a firing range handy to set that up for you. TBH, an airsoft sniper rifle is an airsoft sniper rifle, mine is no better than the next persons, everything in it is off the shelf upgrades.

Guest PT247

So, my Hippo247 page on FB has 66 followers, my Hippo-Drones FB page has 13 followers. My Hippo247 Youtube channel has 95 subs, 11,300 video views and has been active 4yrs (and going for 9yrs). My Hippo-Drones Youtube channel has 75 subs, 12,750 video views and has been active (and going) for 4 months..... I am not sure if this is me saying I'll not be doing much with the airsoft and PC gaming videos, it just means there isn't much point. Folk actually share and comment on my Motovlog channel, no one seems to be interested in doing so on the airsoft/PC stuff so unless that changes I really don't see the point in spending hours creating the content. I do enjoy making them but the kit is hard to look after and often leaves me with nothing I can use. Let me know if you want me to continue with both, or even if you just don't enjoy the videos on the 247 channel. Ta.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, PT247 said:

So, my Hippo247 page on FB has 66 followers, my Hippo-Drones FB page has 13 followers. My Hippo247 Youtube channel has 95 subs, 11,300 video views and has been active 4yrs (and going for 9yrs). My Hippo-Drones Youtube channel has 75 subs, 12,750 video views and has been active (and going) for 4 months..... I am not sure if this is me saying I'll not be doing much with the airsoft and PC gaming videos, it just means there isn't much point. Folk actually share and comment on my Motovlog channel, no one seems to be interested in doing so on the airsoft/PC stuff so unless that changes I really don't see the point in spending hours creating the content. I do enjoy making them but the kit is hard to look after and often leaves me with nothing I can use. Let me know if you want me to continue with both, or even if you just don't enjoy the videos on the 247 channel. Ta.

I watch them all haha. I actually only subbed today - no idea why I hadn't before

Guest PT247

Hey guys and gals, here is a very short clip from my last gameday down at Battle Lakes. It is a cracking site, well worth a visit! :-)

Guest PT247

This video leads to the playlist from the Mall so I don't spam post my thread with all the videos! :-) If you get bored on the intro, just skip it to get to the gameplay videos! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PT247

BLAM, am one happy "camper" :D

Finally reached 100 subs and what an bloomin awesome vid to celebrate the fact! :D 

The audio goes a bit doinked for a split second about 2/3rds through but fixes soon after soz.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived