Advice for a new guy.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Good afternoon,

First things first, My names Chris and I'm a n00b.

I really want to get into the sport of Airsoft but I would like some pointers on what to get Kit wise and where from. Recommend weapons and other essentials and most importantly.... Where to get it from so I don't get my pants pulled down.. Also any suggestions for good sites in the Bucks/Beds area would be much appreciated.

Many many thanks

Chris 'Raggedy man' McKenzie.

As a new starter myself I can safely say don't rush into buying any guns just yet -

Go to a game day and get a feel for everything see what people are using look at them ( people love showing off their guns ) use a rental and get to grips with the whole scene and gameplay.

All i have bought so far is clothing and accessories in the form of -

Torches, helmet, face guard and eye protection.

I did buy a sidearm but learnt quickly that it was a wrong purchase due to the conditions i play in ( CQB underground and cold ) the pistol is full metal so doesnt really cut it gasses out etc.. Everyone on the site has ABS pistols and they work a charm.

Resist buying guns as without the ukara it will be bright :)

Take your time enjoy it and you will then have an idea of what you want to use

Number one most important thing to buy is proper eye protection followed closley by decent face protection too. And dont skimp and get ebay crap. Only get one pair of eyes and teeth are expensive too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.