Quick apprasial

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a sales thread up for my l96 http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/26888-wellwarrior-l96-with-some-upgrades/ I wasnt expecting it to sell really quick but there hasn't been any interest really so i just wanted to check that it is at a fair price and not too high.

350fps bolt action?

I dont know how much those are new but i do know any upgrades have no effect on price.

If youve bumped up the price because its got aftermarket parts, thats where you could be going wrong, put it back to std and sell parts seperately.

Quick search and they seem to be about £120-£145 brand new

and i can't emphasise enough how having aftermarket parts / paint means nothing.

You wont like this, but in all honesty you're probably looking at £80-£100 plus postage realistically.

• Supporters

what make and what magnification is the scope?

is it still on the original trigger/sears? piston?

how dose it shoot? and what weight of bb's have you been using?

how often have you used it?

whats the tape for in the pic?

Try coming down in price a bit, see if that generates any interest ... if someone wants it they could have made you an offer, worst you could say is no B)

what make and what magnification is the scope? Scope came with the gun, it is adjustable 3-9X40

is it still on the original trigger/sears? piston? Yes, i was running it at 350 fps for a while

how dose it shoot? and what weight of bb's have you been using? I dont like saying this as everyone sees it different. Using .35 had a good range. Im not going to make anything up with estimates but at my site there is a 40m 'range' and would always hit the tree at the end of it

how often have you used it? About 4 skirmishes then decided i didnt really take to sniping

whats the tape for in the pic? To prevent the outer barrel twisting. I did this to stop the inner vibrating as much

Try coming down in price a bit, see if that generates any interest ... if someone wants it they could have made you an offer, worst you could say is no B)Yeah ill try doing that - i have a bump tomorrow. Hopefully, there has only been one offer so far

• Supporters

what make and what magnification is the scope? Scope came with the gun, it is adjustable 3-9X40

is it still on the original trigger/sears? piston? Yes, i was running it at 350 fps for a while

how dose it shoot? and what weight of bb's have you been using? I dont like saying this as everyone sees it different. Using .35 had a good range. Im not going to make anything up with estimates but at my site there is a 40m 'range' and would always hit the tree at the end of it

how often have you used it? About 4 skirmishes then decided i didnt really take to sniping

whats the tape for in the pic? To prevent the outer barrel twisting. I did this to stop the inner vibrating as much

Try coming down in price a bit, see if that generates any interest ... if someone wants it they could have made you an offer, worst you could say is no B)Yeah ill try doing that - i have a bump tomorrow. Hopefully, there has only been one offer so far

get that info in the main sale thread mate ;)B)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.