Bolt Rifles

Jadestroyer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys I was just wondering if the Bolt M4 rifles are any good. Originally I was looking at G&G products as a lot of people I know use them, however I was advised to get one of these as they would give me an edge over the others in skirmish. Thoughts?

I think its a fallacy to say that it would give you an edge in a skirmish. A lot of twaddle is often talked about this.

Did they say how the Bolt would give you an edge ?

IMHO As long as youve got a half decent rifle and I would say both makes you mention are, its down to you and the weight of the ammo.

OK I lie - you need upgrades and more upgrades lol

A mate of mine has the bolt m4

He can only use it for cqb as no matter what he's done, he can't get it above 300fps & he said it's a bit of a nightmare to strip down cause of the recoil system

I'm not sure if they changed anything and I have not kept up to date,but they had some pretty bad reliability issues,especially with the drive train. The gears were very poor,got chewed up really easily and the whole gun liked to shake apart internally. They might have remedied the issues with newer ones,again,I have no idea.

Can;t guarantee they will give you an edge in combat but they should be an absolute blast to shoot since the recoil is pretty heavy.

honestly,the recoil is the main draw of it,performance wise they're just like 90% of stock AEGs. if you want a recoil rifle without reliability issues then the KWA and Marui ones are better bets,but more pricey. If you want a nice reliable rifle G&G are the way to go.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.