CQB/Derelict industrial sites

Chopper92

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I love playing in woodland and have often played in CQB sites which are built with dirt mounds, sheds, tyres etc.

But my problem is they always feel like an extra purpose built set area in which to hold a CQB game. Ive always loved the idea of playing in an abandoned industrial complex/housing area etc etc as if i was playing in an apocalyptic world.

Wandered if anyone has played on a site which you could liken to this description, may be dreaming of an ideal world but don't ask don't get an all that.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

There was Lightfighter in Sheffield about ten years ago that was an old industrial complex with lots of buildings & outdoor areas.

One of the best sites I've ever been to.

There's more out there still running, but nothing as good as that one.

Also; you've posted this topic three times.

The Stan in Sheffield - old Stanley Tools factory with lots of floor space over several floors including the old offices and the factory floor. Operated by Skirmish Airsoft.

Also operated by Skirmish Airsoft is Wentworth CQB. This is only run once a month but sounds like what you are looking for. The site is 5 former accomodation blocks with a small area outside, so it is a good mix of indoor and outdoor; it can be very intense.

These are the only two I have experience of; I am sure there are others and I am sure other members will post their thoughts.

Guest PT247

Keep an eye open for events at Rype Village or Serial 40.... Both are current purpose built MoD training sites for ops in afgan/iraq/northern Ireland.... Utterly amazing places to play but games don't go on at them very often due to the training requirements of the army/RMs/SAS/etc

Red 1 airsoft in Kings Langley area (Hertfordshire) is an old school site. not so industrial, but it certainly is awesome to play in.

Epsom Bunker is an abandoned nuclear bunker.

A lot of airsoft sites are based on derelict or unprofitable land right now. There aren't enough players nor is it popular enough to have high quality purpose made sites.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.