Your workspace !

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Last night whilst I had the gun in bits to do some re-wiring to accept lipos I was told I had the conservatory looking like something from iron man haha!

So where do you do your tinkering?

I'm in the conservatory until I sort the garage out and make a bench

I've got a my work bench in my room made out of 2 old wardrobes

Its got all my tools plus rifles, rc models & other related stuff

Sometime it's my desk which is also my work desk in my home office. Sometimes the floor if I'm feeling a bit informal. Sometimes it's the coffee table which I make a mess of and get grease everywhere.

I built an outdoor summerhouse which I use for playing my music I always use my outdoor man-kennel

I built an outdoor summerhouse which I use for playing my music I always use my outdoor man-kennel

That makes a change :) calling it a man kennel instead of man cave

Its amazing as we fix stuff where most things in Britain were invented

The garden shed & kitchen table :)

I used to have some floor space in my room once, now it's a pile of gun cases and misc bits and tools carelessly balanced on top, well one end of it anyways, the other has a pile of rest of my hobbies equip/stuff. Daren't risk leaving anything around the house, or something will get knocked over and vacuumed up!

I have a tray so usually tinker with stuff with that on my lap and rest of gun spread across the bed.

My workspace is either the windowsill for small jobs, like resealing base o rings in two kj mags which spontaneously decided to stop holding gas as soon as I packed up from a skirmish

Or it's the dining room table for a job that needs a gun laying out, which isn't ideal since my g5 loves pins which need punching out and the dining table is made of glass...

On the upside it's really easy to see the tiny little screw you dropped

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.