Loadout / Kit / Duffel Bag Recommendations

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, slightly f*cked off cos I've wanted this (http://www.platatac.com/platatac-de-bag.html) for ages whilst it was on sale...

Was gonna order it soon an orl, but as you can see now they're all out of stock :/ :(

Was wondering if anybody could point me towards a similar maybe tactical-ish bag with a pretty large capacity. I'm thinking mainly for carrying a plate carrier and/or chest rig / other clothes...maintenance / cleaning kit (maybe fit my TM High Cycle AUG I'll be getting in there too) etc.

I guess tbh I wouldn't fill it all, although milsim / weekend ops are a possibility for the future. And it would serve as a general bag to keep all my sh*t in when not going to a skirmish too.

Finally, would want it at a similar price ~£45 or preferably cheaper.

Go to a surplus army shop for the good old stuff sack

I got 2 weeks worth of kit in them & a mate of uses one

He fits everything he needs for a days skirmish plus room left over

• Supporters

Look up Protec holdalls. I have this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Tec-M41-Protec-Holdall/dp/B004QMO7KC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_86_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=138DXZF1TBHH8B716MY0 and it's been pretty good. They also do a wheeled trolley one which might be worth a look because you can fit a shedload of stuff in one!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.