Suitable under armour shirt and trousers.

Berto

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just got a vest and I'm looking for a long sleeve top to go under it and some trousers to wear during a days skirmish. I've looked on loads of websites but I'm lost as there is too much choice. Ideally I want a cool (temp, not the look) top so I don't get too hot and them some trousers with built in knee pads but I don't really want to spend a fortune just yet as I'm quite new to the sport. I'll be playing outdoors in woodland and my vest is OD, I'm not really fussed about the style of camo as I'm not going down the route of a specific loadouts just yet (plenty of time for OCD to kick in when I'm more serious/when the wife isn't looking) can anyone point my in the right direction of what to look for or what to avoid?

Ive found these but at this price I'm very suspicious they will be crap http://airsoft-club.com/shop/tactical-gear/clothing-bdu/combat-shirt-pants/combat-shirt-pants-a-tacs-fg-camoelbow-knee-pads

Thanks

Berto

Very good price, until you get to shipping. $48!

I'll be keeping a keen eye on this thread, new player here too and could do with some decent value for money gear.

Still though $50 is only gonna be about £35 and that is for both the shirt and pants.

Personally hate that V-Cam, but have a look at Emerson as well anyway as they do Crye G3 replicas for a similar price.

Combat Shirt & Pants A-TACS FG Camo w/ Elbow & Knee Pads $84.99 $8.49

Save: 90% off

I would be wary, clearly selling at a loss, is Airsoft Club a legit site?

But check out Military 1st online. Great choice and decent ranges for every price bracket.

• Supporters

Of the dozens of different brands and models I've owned, the british issued combat shirt has proven the most practical and comfortable for airsoft use. They're available in MTP and dessie DPM for absolute peanuts on eBay; best bang for your buck by a long stretch to my mind.

Getting a higher quality trouser that'll accept internal foam padding around the knees is generally cheaper and easier than trying to get something Crye style. Anything sold by tactical-kit or hueys should be good and you're well covered if they should happen to fail you unduly quickly.

http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/shop/special-offers.html

I think this is a pretty good place to start.

I would go for knee pads over your kit, it's cheaper and gives you the option to switch your kit up if you ever play cqb and want a more 'urban' look.

Personally I play in a polo shirt with a decent base layer that takes the sting out and the polo shirt hides the beer gut, being helped by my chest rig. I suppose the built in pads route is good (ie more convenient) but the cost of it puts me off.

I have Emerson multicam trousers and shirt based on the Crye set (so knee pads etc) which I brought for my son but he doesn't seem interested. They are an adult small if you could use them mate PM me.

I have Emerson multicam trousers and shirt based on the Crye set (so knee pads etc) which I brought for my son but he doesn't seem interested. They are an adult small if you could use them mate PM me.

Sounds ideal but it's been more years than I care to remember since a small fitted me matey

Sounds ideal but it's been more years than I care to remember since a small fitted me matey

lol :) get the issued stuff then mate it's cheap and good.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.