G&G mp5 blowback gearbox case

tonytenaces

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey All my first post not sure if is right place i am trying to get hold of cheap gearbox case for my brothers G&G mp5 blowback as his is cracked does any one have any ideas or can i fix with metal glue or anything iam quiet new to airsoft and been looking around but cant find it in stock and gun new is only £130 so dont want to spend to much on it

thanks for taking the time to read my post

How old is it ?? as it could still be under warranty so could be sent back to G&G but if you've opened it up then that could void the warranty

Try emailing G&G for the part you need

No worrys mate

Never owned an mp7 blowback so I can't say what (if any) parts will work but it's possible that Tokyo marui gearbox may work as sometimes most parts are exactly the same but with a different brand badge on it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.