Airsoft confessions

GingerBreadMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Maybe he was a double agent ??

That scenario sounds a pretty good game idea, hunt down the traitor :)

post-8249-0-37665900-1435053182_thumb.jpg

Another confession:

After discovering that my new TR15 wasn't feeding properly due to a wobbly barrel/hop assembly, and that I had no idea how to remove the RIS and outer barrel...

I resorted to the instruction manual...

And squeakers on YouTube showing off their gun tech skillz

And as a sub-confession, I also removed all 6 grub screws rather than loosening them and leaving them in the hole like a normal person.

Ainsley wash me of my sins

I might not show it but everytime someone on my team screams "call your hits" I am wishing the marshals scoop them up and ban them. I was fighting next to one of these tits for a bit on Sunday and after he started calling that I just backed off and found somewhere else to fight the enemy. My tolerance for that sort of behaviour is really wearing thin.

have to admit that people like that make me want to step away, find cover and shoot them myself!

Another confession:

I often deploy my BFG more than once per reload when I'm playing aggressively. On Saturday a marshall picked up my beg after I ran off chasing someone through a building as they thought it was live. The Marshall made it safe without realising what I'd done

It's always satisfying shooting someone in the back after they turned to run away from a dud grenade :P

• Supporters

My local occasionally has a free for all at the end of the day. I often suggest to friends that we team up before shooting them all for believing I'd be so generous.

I should add that I only do it to friends who I'd have a laugh with and should know better than to trust me

Is it an "airsoft sin" to deliberately throw in dud grenades and follow them straight through the door to shoot the enemy trying to get away?

Because I am completely guilty if it is haha

I was thinking the same

Buy some dummy grenades or even a tennis ball painted green & see what happens

Is it an "airsoft sin" to deliberately throw in dud grenades and follow them straight through the door to shoot the enemy trying to get away?

lol, I regard it as a genuine tactic, I see people doing it almost every skirmish

I pick up the used grenades from the floor and throw them round the corners and doors often. It can help defend an area for a lot longer too :D

That's why i always run into where the grenade came from if no immediate cover to hand. No-one seems to expect it and have often slaughtered whole queues of opp waiting to go through the door

The most I've managed is 6 throws on one load in one life. The first one went off but didn't get anyone. The next 4 distracted them properly and the final one was too hopeful as the guy in the room had nowhere to go so kept his gun up.

Funnily enough, I have actually eliminated someone with a dud before, he was so convinced he was going to be taken out, he bolstered his sidearm and covered his ears. I didn't shoot him because by the time I saw him, he was clearly out, so he swore to himself and said he'd never do that again

• Supporters

I've seen everything from burnt out paper pyros to unloaded BFGs, to shoes, balls from The Mall's ball pit, speed loaders, and more used as dummy nades

I sent a friend to JustBBguns :o

Oh my God

Sacralidge, sacralidge I tell you lol

How did he take it, are you still mates ??

Did he find out on his 1st skirmish that jbbg had (shock horror lol) lied

Did you tell him to instead buy a bottle of BBs to throw at people instead? Not the bottle mind, the BBs haha

But seriously, you've just set the benchmark for all other confessions in this thread. Nothing can be worse than that haha

I once went into a 4 hour CQB game, came out with no kills...... :unsure:

That, and went into the same game sporting a AirsoftWorld patch on my PC, got looked down upon, and a JDairsoft patch found its way from someone's PC to mine. Sad to say I still havent found the loving giant!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.