need help with firing issues.

deebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, i recently aquired a we scar l, the gun is amazing. But (there's always a but) im trying to fire off a few rpunds in the garden and though the gun is charging expelling gas, the bb pellets arent being loaded into the barrel and so its just shooting gas and no rounds.

I fired it when i bought it, using both magazines and it worked fine. I think i was using .2's, but the seller had preloaded them. When at home i had loaded in some of my brothers .25's. That, as far as im aware is the only difference.

Any help is appreciated!

Deebo.

Can reiterate what deebo is saying as it did fire a couple but not well, and just didnt seem to feed anything? My .25's are madbull tracer rounds so not crappy rounds.

Bb was right at the top and if i charged it with the handle manually it did chamber one. Ive been told the mag might not have seated in properly?

It is indeed swiss arms gas. The moving component that normally pushes the bb out of the mag and into the hop and barrel, instead of pushing it up, forces the bb back into the magazine.

Ill send him a message asking for some advice.

And yeah my first thought was some sort of blockage so i stripped and cleaned the gun and the mags, even though both seemed really clean.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.