Warrior 901 chest rig

sutty7100

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've been looking at one of these for a while now and the wife has finally agreed to get me one for my birthday, I looked at them today an it's gone up by £30 so now it's basically ten quid cheaper than a warrior plate carrier. I've emailed uktactical to ask why the increase, I'll let you all know if I get a response and what they say.

Could be higher demand / price of raw materials or they just think they can get away with charging more as in enough people will still buy them. I've always thought that though unless you specifically need a chest rig I'd rather buy the plate carrier, since there's not much difference in price between them.

• Supporters

Could be higher demand / price of raw materials or they just think they can get away with charging more as in enough people will still buy them. I've always thought that though unless you specifically need a chest rig I'd rather buy the plate carrier, since there's not much difference in price between them.

More likely the exchange rate....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.