Where to turn in UKARA registration papers?

SeniorSpaz87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hello all.

A few weeks ago I got my UKARA paperwork stamped by Luke at The Mall, and I thought that was the end of it. However, I apparently need to give the paper to someone somewhere, to some retailer I believe. I live near Ascot, where'd the best place to go be at? I am in the US right now, and I may be bringing back parts to guns that may anger customs, and I want I be able to prove I'm registered (not that that's stopped me before ;) ).

• Supporters

blimey - I got a note from database saying mine expires in a months time

2hrs later I got another email saying I've been updated already

guess my local site just did it there n then when they opened

as they got their own small online shop to add to database

last year I was moaning they were dragging their heals a bit but well pleased this time

didn't go today - been well over 6 weeks maybe 8 but just wanted to mention a big fanx

(next time chaps I'll be there helping to support my local site - fanx again)

• Supporters

Hello all.

A few weeks ago I got my UKARA paperwork stamped by Luke at The Mall, and I thought that was the end of it. However, I apparently need to give the paper to someone somewhere, to some retailer I believe. I live near Ascot, where'd the best place to go be at? I am in the US right now, and I may be bringing back parts to guns that may anger customs, and I want I be able to prove I'm registered (not that that's stopped me before ;) ).

Airsoft armoury should have been able to do that for you (especially now they've opened a shop attached to the mall). Or socom tactical in fleet.

• Supporters

Airsoft armoury should have been able to do that for you (especially now they've opened a shop attached to the mall). Or socom tactical in fleet.

They don't have their status up or something yet; I asked

• Supporters

They don't have their status up or something yet; I asked

Socom Tactical then.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.