Urgent advice needed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

rule of thumb if you are skirmishing with ANY gun...

Know your gun's range/limits - no point opening fire on an enemy way outside you or your gun's range

sounds obvious but myself included get involved sometimes in battles way beyond what me & enemy can hit each other

If your gun can't reach that bloke then why open fire until he gets within range

unless you are in range of his sniper/dmr/better gun then move your ar$e

You'll probably want to tinker with it after a while we all do. I didn't think I would when I first started now I can't stop opening my guns up and doing upgrades. That's when you get the best range and accuracy.

Also check out the range thread for more in depth advice on range and accuracy upgrades. Might be useful for you in the future.

• Supporters

Well, somebody could get hurt if misused.

Not really, I assume you're perfectly capable of looking after a low powered air-rifle? If so, you shouldn't have any issues with using an AEG or any airsoft gun for that matter.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.