RRRRAAANNNGGGGEEEEE

Josh95

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Since you have the CYMA I'd recommend doing basic reliability mods first,mainly compression since you want good range. Do note that range upgrades and accuracy upgrades go hand in hand,unless we're talking about how far you can overhop your round to space.

Dual O ring cylinder head,Oring nozzle,AOE correction,shimming,etc.. Polishing your cylinder is also a good idea. Grease it up well too.

For a barrel PDi is the best,but Laylax will feel the same since you will be firing with bursts and not single shot,it really depends on how much you want to spend.

With buckings,Maple leaf is good. PDi W hold is good too but has trouble lifting heavier rounds. G&G green is what i generally use since it's cheap and good.

Stock CYMA hop unit should be fine.

You can do flat hop,G-Hop or R-hop,I can only say that G-hop isn;t super hard and works well if you use good bucking,G&G's ones are good for this in my experience again since my old craft knife liked them more :P

Honestly I'm out of the loop tech wise since I've reduced chairsofting by a fair bit.

Since you have the CYMA I'd recommend doing basic reliability mods first,mainly compression since you want good range. Do note that range upgrades and accuracy upgrades go hand in hand,unless we're talking about how far you can overhop your round to space.

Dual O ring cylinder head,Oring nozzle,AOE correction,shimming,etc.. Polishing your cylinder is also a good idea. Grease it up well too.

For a barrel PDi is the best,but Laylax will feel the same since you will be firing with bursts and not single shot,it really depends on how much you want to spend.

With buckings,Maple leaf is good. PDi W hold is good too but has trouble lifting heavier rounds. G&G green is what i generally use since it's cheap and good.

Stock CYMA hop unit should be fine.

You can do flat hop,G-Hop or R-hop,I can only say that G-hop isn;t super hard and works well if you use good bucking,G&G's ones are good for this in my experience again since my old craft knife liked them more :P

Honestly I'm out of the loop tech wise since I've reduced chairsofting by a fair bit.

good advice, i have already order a new oring nozzle (cyma ones are crap). will look into other compression stuff you mentioned

Thanks, wasn't aware of that. I will buy a few buckings then, I'm looking at trying prometheus purple or firefly soft along with a flat nub(firefly or prometheus?)

Sorry for diverting the thread :D to the op, I've heard great things about the cyma aks, great inside and out, and all they really need is the usual barrel clearn etc to perform very well

Prommy purple works well with flat hop. I used a g&g green in mine and that works well too. I sanded the notch in my bucking down instead of slicing it with a knife as I didn't want to knacker the bucking. Went from getting 40-50 mtr range to getting 65-70 metre range and better accuracy with flat hop. I'm getting someone to R-hop it for me next month though so that I don't have to change Buckings so often.

Prommy purple works well with flat hop. I used a g&g green in mine and that works well too. I sanded the notch in my bucking down instead of slicing it with a knife as I didn't want to knacker the bucking. Went from getting 40-50 mtr range to getting 65-70 metre range and better accuracy with flat hop. I'm getting someone to R-hop it for me next month though so that I don't have to change Buckings so often.

what barrel did u use to flathop?

SHOPPING CART

+-
£11.99
Special instructions for seller
Subtotal £111.97

what do people think of this, (cost almost what the bloody gun did) will it make a noticeable improvement?

• Supporters

SHOPPING CART

GB-01-06_medium.jpeg?v=1423544792

Lonex Cylinder Head

Version 3

+

-

£11.99

Remove

Bucking_88181fee-22e2-4d59-b86a-628ffb21

Prometheus Soft Purple AEG Bucking

+

-

£9.99

Remove

engraving-1_1_medium.jpeg?v=1425841075

PDI 6.05mm Precision Steel Barrel

AEG 472mm

+

-

£89.99

Remove

Special instructions for seller

Subtotal £111.97

what do people think of this, (cost almost what the bloody gun did) will it make a noticeable improvement?

No one thing makes a huge difference but it all adds up. Try firefly or maple leaf buckings over the prommy I would only use the prommy for g hop.

Not saying the prommy bucking is bad its still the best material just not the best design.

I noticed they have those "miracle barrels" recon theyre any good or just bullsh*t?

yeah I put one in my g36 and it seems to work quite well. They aren't massively expensive either only about £40. Not sure if you can flat hop them though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.