Marui M&P magazine release

GroverA125

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently bought a Marui M&P9 brand new and after one use the magazine release snapped, dropping my mag on the ground. I took it back to the retailer and they've said that they cannot find a replacement part for it, and said that if I can find one, they'll order it for me.

Can anyone lend a hand? I've spent hours trying to find a part and have had absolutely no luck.

I recently bought a Marui M&P9 brand new and after one use the magazine release snapped, dropping my mag on the ground. I took it back to the retailer and they've said that they cannot find a replacement part for it, and said that if I can find one, they'll order it for me.

Can anyone lend a hand? I've spent hours trying to find a part and have had absolutely no luck.

Um, see any resemblance here?

TheGrover

- Anzio

- The Hive

GroverA125

- The Hive

- Anzio

Coincidence?

Um, see any resemblance here?

TheGrover

- Anzio

- The Hive

GroverA125

- The Hive

- Anzio

Coincidence?

Its pure coincidence... Not that someone playing airsoft and bringing a grands worth of airsoft gear into the house might encourage a younger brother... No, that would be ridiculous :P

Its pure coincidence... Not that someone playing airsoft and bringing a grands worth of airsoft gear into the house might encourage a younger brother... No, that would be ridiculous :P

Would you not think it would be easier and less time consuming to walk through the house and tell him then? ;)

Would you not think it would be easier and less time consuming to walk through the house and tell him then? ;)

Not when I'm working 100 miles from home and staying in a hotel

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.