JG G36c question

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's that time again where I need people's opinions lol

Having searched the interweb, my question still isn't quite answered

I'm going with a 3s Lipo in my G36c, apart from a high speed motor,mosfet & 363mm barrel, its all still stock

From what I've read (but people give different answers) I'm still unsure if it will be ok using a 3s Lipo or should I put the stock motor back in ??

I'd suggest not bothering with the 11v lipo, high-speed motor will still run fine off 7v one. Unless you're questing after extreme ROF then there's no point, you'll get the trigger response you want from 7v with the motor upgrade

Cheers sir :)

I've got 7.4v 5000 mah lipos but to big to use so I'll order some smaller ones in & stick to 9.6v nimhs for now

I just keep hearing that when using a 11v lipo the ROF is the only really tangible difference, for trigger response it's supposedly one those academic differences that the average human isn't capable of utilizing/experiencing (who cares if the gun fired the bb 0.05 seconds faster when you took 1 second to decide and pull the trigger). I tried using one and it didn't sound like it was having a happy time, like the motors trying to jump out the gearbox and take the gears with it.

Described to me by a jedi master as the last step to do after you totally max/pimp a gun and fancy an excuse to take it apart after every-game, otherwise not worth it.

Have seen more people chucking them into old guns, in a kinda 'die by the sword' plan to get the most out of an old gun for short time until it implodes and can chuck it out and justify buying another tm recoil etc lol. And then you can hear the noise the poor things making a mile away!

Would it be the same if I put the stock motor back in (the high speed motor was an addition)

Best to keep the High speed motor assuming it's got neodymium magnets and use a 7.4v LiPo. If you use the stock motor and an 11.1v LiPo you will most likely suffer from overspin as most stock motors use ferro magnets, motors with neodymium magnets stop a lot quicker thus less overspin. #

You need to determine what you want from the gun e.g. high rate of fire, quick trigger response, etc.

It's all settled

I'll stick with my setup & add 7.4v lipos

Cheers guys

• Supporters

You could use a 9.6v or a 9.9v LiFe

Both will give a stock gun/motor a little boost

But when you start tweaking guns nimah not so good

And the LiFe's are seem to lose their zest on

Highly tweaked guns providing very little improvement

over the 7.4v lipo's I recently found out

Stock and mild tweak they provide a mid range boost option between 7.4 & 11.1v lipo's

But for some really weird reason it don't show up on

really beefy wires n motor guns ???

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.