Essex airsoft scene

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm seeing everyone now we're you there on Sunday Ellzzg? I'm sure you were on the next table along!

Yeh I was there mate, two tone CM16 and blue hoody, was you the guy I was defending the flag with in the village?? You had M16??

Were you in airsoft zone last Tuesday??? I think I was chatting to you and your mate while I was there.

That would be me! Haha, small world!!

How was it Sunday guys? My team and I are heading up there on the 9th!

For my first airsoft experience EVER I had a great day, marshals were good and only had players moaning at one another in the CQB area , but other than it raining all day it was great, defiantly be going this Sunday again!

For my first airsoft experience EVER I had a great day, marshals were good and only had players moaning at one another in the CQB area , but other than it raining all day it was great, defiantly be going this Sunday again!

Great to hear man! (Welcome to Airsoft too!)

Yeah, the CQB there can be a little annoying but some good plays usually! How many people were there? Will you be going on the 9th?

Great to hear man! (Welcome to Airsoft too!)

Yeah, the CQB there can be a little annoying but some good plays usually! How many people were there? Will you be going on the 9th?

Cheers mate! So happy I finally played! Umm I'd say at a guess maybe 50 altogether?? Maybe bit less not too sure

Anybody on here going Epsom tomorrow evening? (Wednesday) my mate has dropped out on me and it would be nice to know somebody!

Yeh I was there mate, two tone CM16 and blue hoody, was you the guy I was defending the flag with in the village?? You had M16??

Nope that wasn't me but I was next to him in the same group. Glad you had a good time even though the weather was shocking.

Nope that wasn't me but I was next to him in the same group. Glad you had a good time even though the weather was shocking.

Ahh was you he guy in the poncho?? Think you and me was left up in hill 60 before we got over run! You going this Sunday Frosty??

Im looking to go Billericay this Sunday - Will be my first time and looks like I'll be going alone. Would appreciate anybody willing to hold my hand!!

I'll be there this Sunday mate, make yourself known to me and you can buddy up with me if you like, I've got a big ginger beard so just make yourself known to me mate

I'll be there this Sunday mate, make yourself known to me and you can buddy up with me if you like, I've got a big ginger beard so just make yourself known to me mate

Haha ok thanks - I'll be the one looking lost!

Ahh was you he guy in the poncho?? Think you and me was left up in hill 60 before we got over run! You going this Sunday Frosty??

Yep that was me. I got soaked through in the morning and stupidly didn't check the weather so was not prepared at all apart from the poncho. I was there at the end at hill 60. I only had half a pistol mag left as my battery had died on the aeg (again).

Yep that was me. I got soaked through in the morning and stupidly didn't check the weather so was not prepared at all apart from the poncho. I was there at the end at hill 60. I only had half a pistol mag left as my battery had died on the aeg (again).

Haha! I knew it was gonna rain but that didn't bother me, only thing I regret is not taking enough plastic bags for all my wet gear afterwards ! Will you be going this Sunday Frosty ?

No I'm limited to how many times I can play a month with having kids and not wanting to piss off the wife. My August game will be in Colchester so maybe not until September 😟

So I went to Epsom (elite action games) last night. It was brilliant! Admittedly took some pounding hits being such a close quarter map. Ended up ditching the rental ak47 and taking advantage of my two glock 18's instead, defiantly recommend for anyone that hasn't been.

So I went to Epsom (elite action games) last night. It was brilliant! Admittedly took some pounding hits being such a close quarter map. Ended up ditching the rental ak47 and taking advantage of my two glock 18's instead, defiantly recommend for anyone that hasn't been.

I'd be interested in some CQB but I'll defiantly need to upgrade my face protection, wouldn't dare going with just eye prot

Ellzzg, as you mention face protection. One guy last night got a nasty hit to the cheek, not sure if he had no face protection or just a gap between his upper and lower mask. But it wasn't pretty! I took some nasty hits to the stomach between my chest rig and riggers belt (pure unluckieness) but all part of the fun! I will be there next Wednesday too if anyone is thinking of going.

Surely the beard provides adequate protection?

Haha it collects BB's for reuse 😂 I'll pepper you in BB's though on Sunday if you want hahahaha

Just a small bump..

Anyone playing this Sunday at Billericay? Would be good to get on the same team.... although ;)

Me & Ellzzg are going again if you want to team up... I've had mass gear deliveries in preparation!

Oh yeah that'd be cool! I'll definitely look out for you guys - Multicam, DPM, Civilian loadout? :P

Going with 4 other people, but two haven't been before! What time do you guys rock up?

Oh yeah that'd be cool! I'll definitely look out for you guys - Multicam, DPM, Civilian loadout? :P

Going with 4 other people, but two haven't been before! What time do you guys rock up?

I usually get there about 9, you can jump on our table if you want then you'd be on our team

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.