Essex airsoft scene

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Drewster, can you tell me more about the site please as I've only watched YouTube clips and viewed the website so is like an outside opinion. I've been following airsoft for a very long time but it would be my first skirmish so is like to know how well they approach new players. For someone who would be coming alone id like to know if it's easy to 'gear up and go'

Yeah totally Newcomers are most welcome. On my first game they talked me through using Pyro's and safe handling of my weapon. I would recommend that if you want a first game then this is the place to do it...

You can be as serious as you want or you can just be more laid back. Give me a shout and I can meet you there and show you the ropes!

Hi, I'm also new to airsoft, I have got myself a two tone M4 that's never been skirmishes along with myself and I've been looking into Skirmish Billericy and just wanted to know what it's like there as I believe they host games weekly.

It's nice to see an airsoft Essex thread as I'm from Romford and also drive!

its a good sight, very big open woodland. although it isnt run thaaatt well IMO. 1 team will win every round all day, its just the way it goes. I seem to always end up on the losing side (blue) ):

Ohh wicked thanks for the offer! If you ever see a big ginger bearded man there with a two tone M4 come say hi haha! I'm not too fussed about team balancing aslong as I get a few kills or do some objectives I'll be happy !

Ohh wicked thanks for the offer! If you ever see a big ginger bearded man there with a two tone M4 come say hi haha! I'm not too fussed about team balancing aslong as I get a few kills or do some objectives I'll be happy !

Ha ha! I'm not going this week but next month is a defo!

Nah me either mate I'm in Amsterdam this weekend for a stag do but I'll defiantly be there next month, hope to have my UKRAR license before I go off working festivals this summer!

Nah me either mate I'm in Amsterdam this weekend for a stag do but I'll defiantly be there next month, hope to have my UKRAR license before I go off working festivals this summer!

Happy days! ;-)

i will be attending billericay as soon as i have sorted out some eyepro/face mask, been collecting bits and pieces for a while and only seems fair to make them work for their money

i will be attending billericay as soon as i have sorted out some eyepro/face mask, been collecting bits and pieces for a while and only seems fair to make them work for their money

When I first started I had next to no kit...now I've collected like you and now....I've too much! Ha ha

Thinking of doing a trip to the mall in reading as word on the wire is they won't be around for ever :/ (redevelopment) any one up for it? I'm planning on driving it. Can carry 4 passengers?

Thinking of doing a trip to the mall in reading as word on the wire is they won't be around for ever :/ (redevelopment) any one up for it? I'm planning on driving it. Can carry 4 passengers?

That could be fun...it's not Zombies and stuff is it?

That could be fun...it's not Zombies and stuff is it?

I hope not lol watched the YouTube vid and thought I'd properly poo myself or hurt them :/ haha just a normal day would do for me ;)

Are you up at the Colchester airsoft day on Sunday drewster?

Are you up at the Colchester airsoft day on Sunday drewster?

Not this month I'm afraid...I've got to work, however next month I am making sure I am there!

What about yourself? You going?

Going to have a look around for somewhere else for in a week or two, maybe airsoftgb, Southend or billericky?? Any good local places that are going to have a day on in a few weeks?

Going to have a look around for somewhere else for in a week or two, maybe airsoftgb, Southend or billericky?? Any good local places that are going to have a day on in a few weeks?

Skirmish in Billericay has a game day each weekend (Varies which actual day however).

The Plantation is also in Billericay, don't know much on that one.

The CQB in southend has a very low FPS for AEG's. Although I have heard the site itself is fairly decent.

So who out of your guys from Essex would be interested in a meet up next month at all? I was thinking we can pick a random site and go their etc... and maybe form our own 'team' or something if it works out?

So who out of your guys from Essex would be interested in a meet up next month at all? I was thinking we can pick a random site and go their etc... and maybe form our own 'team' or something if it works out?

I'm up for that dresser, been looking to get a team together ;) got the name and sponsorship sorted ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.