Help. Member for AFUK

bhunterism

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Best way forward is to get a petition in place and get as many UK Airsofters to sign it as possible and submit it to RM. All Airsofters pay a lot of kit and we expect if we send something via proper means and all above board that those items should arrive to its intended and for those WANKERS not to think it's perfectly acceptable to destroy it because in their eyes it deemed prohibited..... I can setup a petition no problem if needs be as RM are taking the piss now, other courier companies simply return the item back to the sender.... not destroy the damn thing.

Best way forward is to sue them for destruction of property.

• Supporters

It’s not worth it, they’ll find some way of making it look like it’s a part of their prohibited items list. They destroyed one I sent out which meant I had to take a hit of £110 and they destroyed one I bought from a guy on another forum to which he took a hit of £95.

No quite sure what Two-Zero means but I did have proof of RM’s wrong doing but deleted the emails from them as I had no purpose to keep them.

They make themselves easy to entrap in that regard. I've remember reading when waylandgames had several parcels worth thousands of pounds each go missing because royal mail were destroying them for the £20 aerosol paint cans sat in the bottom of the box somewhere. But, I recall wayland did not follow it up, just stopped using royal mail.

What does not make sense is why they do not notify the addressee they have done this.

I wonder what would happen if you shipped animals with pressurised containers - if they killed the animals that would be a PR problem for them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368231/Royal-Mail-sends-25million-items-year-shredder.html (2011)

I tems with valuable contents are retained and then sold at auction, with the profits going to Royal Mail – but the rest are shredded.

I wonder...

Qlimax, next time you speak with your contact, ask if they use humane disposal for prohibited/restricted packages. :)

• Supporters

Its not worth it, theyll find some way of making it look like its a part of their prohibited items list. They destroyed one I sent out which meant I had to take a hit of £110 and they destroyed one I bought from a guy on another forum to which he took a hit of £95.

No quite sure what Two-Zero means but I did have proof of RMs wrong doing but deleted the emails from them as I had no purpose to keep them.

Just read the prohibited list on the rm site according to that an airsoftgun would be fine.

If you took them to court for destroying one you would win.

Problem is nobody bothers.

Just read the prohibited list on the rm site according to that an airsoftgun would be fine.

If you took them to court for destroying one you would win.

Problem is nobody bothers.

Small claims court - one of the simplest there is too.

• 2 months later...

I would like to close this thread as the whole thing was resolved when I received a nice seizure letter from Royal Mail :angry: I forgot this thread was open and don't want this person's reputation to be affected.

I would like to close this thread as the whole thing was resolved when I received a nice seizure letter from Royal Mail :angry: I forgot this thread was open and don't want this person's reputation to be affected.

Thats been cleared dude..

Nows its a RM bashing thread :D

Might want to remove the doxing [yourself] either way. The details you posted in the first post when googled with "airsoft" are in the first two pages.

What do you have to do to get your stuff back?

Might want to remove the doxing [yourself] either way. The details you posted in the first post when googled with "airsoft" are in the first two pages.

What do you have to do to get your stuff back?

I'm unsure how to do that on here, the setting are different on Z1

I'm unsure how to do that on here, the setting are different on Z1

Edit the thread and delete the info in the first post...

• Supporters

Tell you what gentlemen, if anyone on here who has had an RIF seized and destroyed by RM, if it was not a gas gun with a mag with the valve fitted (ie just any old AEG), wants to sue, I for one would be willing to donate a few quid towards their legal expenses.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.